The beginning of a new chapter in my life

Toady is a day of change it sucks but it was also a beautiful day to realize my true dreams. I thought all i need was one person to love me and be with me, to believe in me. Now i realize how wrong i was but it’s nothing to be sad over. Where one door closes another one opens. Or maybe 3 will open, 4, 13, 21, 32.
Today is a real big eye opener, i realized my life needed a great redevelopment, resolve, and redemption. Imma be the one to make things better for me and anyone who is directly involved in my life because i can do this i deserve a good life.
All i know is only i can love me the way i want and need. Love is infinite it lasts forevermore and it even transcends time and space. Meaning love is all around you all one needs to do is feel it and know where to look for it’s everlasting vibration.
Im going to get my beautiful fairy tale happily ever after. No matter what anyone says. Even if i have to change every aspect of my life to get it. Why one might ask i’ll tell you why. Because Dale Frank Revello Jr. Is worth it! All i have to do is remember,
“Don’t give up on myself!”.

With Love,
                                              Dale F Revello Jr.
4 Likes

Beautifully said Dale! And so true. Welcome to this little corner of the internet, I’ve got a feeling you’ll feel right at home here! Use the magnefying glass at the top to read around and follow keywords or other people’s stories.
Congratulations at beginning to turn your life around! It’s never too late and change is always possible. What’s your addiction?
Hope to read from you soon again!