The beginning

Thank you Darren

Thank you ,I keep busy by sleeping or going out taking photos only way to keep the mind active …and the arguments are just to do with our relationship

Sorry to hear that but great that you have got something positive that you enjoy to focus on! What kind of photography do you do?

1 Like

It’s life mate , just comes down to communication and I take photos of people,nature,landscapes,pets and auroras

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing your pics. What camera do you use?

This is mine from a couple of evenings ago!!

12 Likes

I’m sure there are other photo threads but you might like to add some of your stuff to this one :blush:

1 Like

I use a canon 1300d with a lot 18-55mm lens and a 55_250mm zoom

1 Like

I’m on day 3 too and no urges but fully aware that my mind will try to talk me around so trying to keep distracted. Have you tried to be sober before?

2 Likes

Yes this is about the 8th time

1 Like

Hey man, welcome! Keep focusing on the beauty that you see with a keen photographers eye. You know how seeing the world as an artist is an amazing gift. Some people never see the world that way. Focus on the wonder of the world. Hopefully that can be applied to the relationship issues as well.

No matter what, you have found an amazing community of people who know what you are going through. Stay strong brother! And use us for all we are worth!

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from The beginning:

So today I just joined this community I have a couple weeks sober and a day clean from immorality. So here I am.

2 Likes

Nice work keep at it man :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A great work starts always with little steps. Three days is very important

3 Likes

Thank you bro appreciate your kind words

Continuing the discussion from The beginning:

Thanks to all for the support and encouragement. Today was a good day. No overwhelming cravings or desires. Another day sober and another day pure.

2 Likes

Naturehippy you described it perfectly. 3 day speed bump. Took all my will power nit to give in. I had no cravings the first 2 days and on day 3 I was trying to convince mysellf I didn’t have a problem, after a very stressful day I deserved a drink to relax etx. This app is such a wonderful support

1 Like

Wow! That’s so beautiful

1 Like

Day 5 woohoo it’s the weekend here in nz I have my son and I have to work so no time for drinking and hangovers my 800 girls depend on me lol I milk cows

3 Likes

That should keep you busy!

1 Like

Oh defiantly but I love the farm life nothing beats it

2 Likes