The CB appreciation thread

Ok people…it’s time to appreciate the greatest team of all time: The Cleveland Browns
In this thread we give our thanks to the lord that he maketh this seasons team so special and good…
In this thread we Hail our lord for making other teams inferior…
Go Browns Go

I expect this to become the all time greatest thread aswell…so get crazy

I grew up 20 miles outside of Cleveland…the only thing to appreciate about them is when the season is over

Heretic…you shall be burned as a witch…:wink:

I also grew up in Colorado…Denver fan…which pissed off all the browns fans

Hmm…lemme think…Denver Broncos? OJ drove a Bronco…you think OJ was innocent…heretic…

Smh…slow clap…thinnest argument ever.

We here at Brownville welcome all the superlatives you throw our way…:slight_smile:

Ummm…ok…superfan…Brownsville?..something may have changed in 20 years…everyone knows it’s the Dawgpound.

Man, what a hard team to love. But I appreciate your dedication. I’m such a Fairweather fan 🤷

Dang dude…brownsville, dawgpound, Clevenation…it’s all good…you gotta feel the love

In the words of the great sage Sam Wyche, “…you don’t live in Cleveland!..” ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJMa20xXykI )

Our Jaguars players got a bunch of glass beer bottles thrown at them from Browns fans one time…

I should think the bottles were given as a present?..I see no harm in that? :wink:

Lol. They finally did it!

They are also handing out free Bud Light because of it.

exactly…sharing the love

You gotta be a drunk to be a fan of the Browns.

I do respect their loyal fans though. I like Hugh Jackson, hes a solid coach. The owners on the other hand… scumbums

I’m loyal as fuck. 38 years of age…never supported another nfl team in my life

And an alcoholic, go figure :rofl::joy::rofl::clap::clap::metal::metal:

And you’ve been supporting them for a solid week now good job :joy::joy:

Better hope they keep the celebrating to a minimum and lay off the drugs n booze… This could go sour quickly as its just the start of the season.

How the hell do your even know who the Browns are? Surely there is more exciting shit going on in Finland!!!

This thread has given more laughs than I’ve had in a loooong time!