The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

I’m exploring all best coffee shops in Malibu. So next time you find yourself going down the Pacific west coast if you get south enough “ring me up.” :coffee: And bring some of that British weather with you. It’s too sunny here. Mind you I’m not complaining. But I do love your rain.

2 Likes

You can gladly have some of our rain…its hardly stopped since I’ve been back…give me some sunshine any day, i loved the heat out there :sunglasses: and I’ll be sure to get in touch for a coffee date when I’m next over :coffee::blush:

2 Likes

Same. Next time I’m over the pond
I know y’all got a few coffee shops.

1 Like

Any cold-brewers here?
I don’t like waiting around for my coffee to brew or cool down in the morning, I want - nay, I NEED - that bean water in my stomach ASAP.
Typical morning is wake up at 3:30, go to the fridge and slug down a mug of cold brew in one gulp, along with a megadose of B-vitamin complex. Then I go back in bed, cuddle my dogs some more, and rest my eyes while the coffee/vitamins make the world tolerable. Then up for good at 4am. Usually cup number two a bit before I hit the gym at 5am. Third and final cup a few hours later with another hit of B vitamins.

I even bring my cold brew carafe and a tin of Bustelo with me when I go on vacation :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

My table was open. Coffee before workout.

What’s WILD, I ran into someone that caught some of the bad parts of me while in my life of destruction. I saw her when I pulled up and wanted to not go in, but I looked at it as a moment God blessed me with to make amends and apologize. The absolutely love that my anxiety and fear has become so weak in my sobriety. Man sober life is the best life!
That’s my coffee shop chat for the day yall. Love you guys

11 Likes

I LOVE cold brew! Just recently got hooked on this, during the gnarly heatwave we’ve been having here this past month.

2 Likes

Can you say “BIG GULP”? My Starbucks habit has been getting expensive, so I’m on the cheap for a while. Now I’m making my iced coffees at 7-11. Only $2.89. Not bad.

4 Likes

Happy Thursday everyone :coffee::hugs::sunflower::sun_with_face:

Special shout out to our Joe today! Happy Soberversary my friend :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::confetti_ball::tada: @Jasty2

![
Screenshot_20240912-052811

@Dazercat @zse @davina_davis @alisa @acromouse @SinceIAwoke @Steve14 @Dilettante @WilliamBloke

10 Likes

Good morning my peeps :sun_with_face::sunflower::coffee:

Happy Thursday :blush:

@Dazercat @tailee17 @Bomdhil @jbaldwin84 @Cjp @SoberVigilant @Tragicfarinelli

7 Likes

7 Likes

Morning Jasmine. I’m so so close :grin:. A little bit early but I’ll take it. :grin::v::green_heart:

9 Likes

Oh my goodness congratulations :confetti_ball: :coffee: :smiley:

2 Likes

Good morning :sunrise_over_mountains: :rooster: :coffee: Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

7 Likes

Thanks :green_heart:. This time last year I was hammered, home from work, down to my last hours of drinking and about to call the rehab center to set up an appointment.

4 Likes

Aah man…I thought I may have been early. No problem…we celebrate your amazing achievement all day today. Super proud of how far you’ve come :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Morning :hatched_chick:’s
It might be basic day today :jack_o_lantern: :coffee: :joy:

5 Likes

Good morning afternoon evening everyone

8 Likes

IMG_7520

7 Likes

Good Morning Coffee Friends

@JazzyS @Dazercat

8 Likes

@Dazercat @JazzyS @Bomdhil @Davina_Davis @Jasty2