The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

Have to refill this one a few times but it’s too stinkin cute :joy:

22 Likes

I did. I’ve been doing it this way for years w/ my coffee. Even before I moved to the desert and lived in a cold climate – cold, black coffee year-round.

It fits in the fridge no problem, has a plastic lid. I have had ones before with a cork or rubber stopper :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

A gift, the nice thing about it, cold or hot, it will hold temp for like 8 hours

16 Likes

Yay! You got one! Also, those are the absolute best! Love mine and it definitely keeps your drinks hot :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I have a whole set of these weird animal mugs. Saw them in Costco one day and they made me laugh because they are kind of creepy/ ugly but also kind of cute

21 Likes

Absolutely :black_heart:

I love when animals are so ugly they’re cute :joy::joy:

1 Like

Actually I had it I forgot I had it I left it in the work kitchenette.

Yeah definitely keeps it hot, I got busy one day and forgot about my 2nd cup of Java and hours later still hot and tastey

I’m an 8 o’clock coffee fan

3 Likes

Here’s mine

26 Likes

I literally have done the same with mine :joy: but it definitely didn’t let me down.

I am a as soon as I wake up coffee fan :joy::coffee:

Oh my freaking gawd this mug is the best :joy::joy::clap:t3::clap:t3:

3 Likes

Sunday mornings……

18 Likes

I have nice memories of a holiday when we stayef across the road from the Pancake Man. It was seasonally staffed with young kids from Russia.

19 Likes

Up to the very top :relaxed:

Oh wow! That is awesome. I’m making my kids some pancakes this morning :relaxed:

1 Like

The best part of waking up is no alcohol in My Cup

23 Likes

My daughter saw it at the Viking festival and said “Dad…you have to get this. It’s so you.”

3 Likes

:joy: I definitely sang that in my head. Perfect!

3 Likes

Ooh that makes sense. Vikings don’t play around :joy:

1 Like