The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

Have a great time at the movies. :popcorn:

I am sorry to say have no movie buddy. I catch up when alone and streaming. I have seen first one maybe 20 times

2 Likes

Thanks friend…it was a wonderful find :sunflower::purple_heart:

Oh I love this! Enjoy your afternoon :hugs:

Love the scenery :heart_eyes:

Sorry :cry:
We don’t do it as often as I would like to. But now with a doggie day care for Benson maybe we can.

At least streaming you can pause and pee :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

First one ROCKS!! I usually go solo to the movies…much more enjoyable imo …these days they make the theater so enjoyable and comfy too. But seeing it in the comfort of your home at your own pace is lovely as well. :people_hugging:. We can go to the movies anytime my friend :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I still haven’t been alone yet either. I never did find a Pulp Fiction 30 year anniversary showing :cry:

2 Likes

Oh now that’s a shame. I wonder if you could ask at the theater today…they may have upcoming schedules for special viewings … something for future reference :man_shrugging:t4:

Ps…I would be your movie buddy anytime as well :people_hugging:

1 Like

5 Likes

IMG_1959

6 Likes

Happy Friday :blush:
@JazzyS @Jasty2 @acromouse @Alisa @Steve14 @Dazercat @Davina_Davis @tailee17

9 Likes

Yeah!!! It’s Friday and the coffee is brewing…life is fantastic :heart_eyes:
Have a great day my friends :ghost::jack_o_lantern::coffee::sunflower:

@Dazercat @zse @davina_davis @alisa @acromouse @SinceIAwoke @Steve14 @Dilettante @WilliamBloke @Jasty2

10 Likes

Good morning and happy Friday y’all :sunflower::coffee::jack_o_lantern::ghost:

@Dazercat @Bomdhil @tailee17 @cjp @jbaldwin84 @Tragicfarinelli @SoberVigilant

11 Likes

9 Likes

Love that the flavors melt together with happiness :yum:…what more can you ask for in your morning coffee :coffee::wink:

6 Likes

In lieu of aforementioned beach.

6 Likes

:joy:…this is lovely but I would not be able to hold that balance…no relaxing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

To be honest from my experience it very much depends on the bike and the surface. If you have a very well balanced bike and are on a flat straight surface, you can ride hands-free for quite stretch.
You can eat or drink while doing that, though I never tried it while drinking coffee :rofl:

1 Like

Now that is interesting to learn.

Alright… challenge for you …will have to let us know how that turns out :rofl:.

1 Like

Let me pump up the tires… :laughing:

2 Likes

Have a great Friday coffee peeps :coffee:

@Zse @JazzyS @Davina_Davis @Dazercat @tailee17

9 Likes

I’m a tea person but @Milele very kindly gave me the mug when we met up in California last year visiting @Ravikamor who very kindly let us stay in her home for part of the week

12 Likes