The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

I forgot the back!

12 Likes

Omg I love it even more! :heart_eyes:🐈‍⬛:black_heart:

1 Like

I made room of course.
I told my wife that’s not the last one :rofl:.
They are just so perfect IMO
12 ounces, so it takes 2 of my Republic Of Tea, tea bags, they’re suppose to have 6 oz of water per bag, so I get a good size perfect cup of tea. I drink a lot of herbal teas these days. The handle to me is very important. It’s flat. Not rounded so it fits well in my big hands. And I only do one cup of coffee a day. So I want a good size cup for my fresh ground.
And all the money I save on great bottles of wine. I think I can treat myself to some really nice coffee cups. I got the England one coming too. It really was my favorite place to live.

4 Likes

I love that. I agree that the mugs are the ideal size. Also, I love the look of them.

I think I need to get one for everywhere I have lived, Seattle, rhode island, and vermont :coffee:

Very curious about your time in London. I’ve been once before. You’ve lived in alot of places (thread idea… “how many places have you lived” :joy:)

1 Like

Yes it is, you’ve got sharp eyes!

1 Like

Cold brew kinda day

17 Likes

Ooh I need an iced coffee right about now!

2 Likes

Oh,that looks like such a homely place to be! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

20 Likes

16 Likes

:joy::joy: omg that is great!

Ooh that looks amazing! About to make mine now :relaxed:

1 Like

Happy Tuesday! :coffee::black_heart:

18 Likes

Used to love taking this mug to work when l did night duty in the ER at triage.:scream::rofl:

17 Likes

Omg could you imagine having a nap time at work??

Imagine, you’ve just cut your fingers off and you’re bleeding everywhere! You go to the ER and the Triage Nurse is fast asleep at the front counter! :rofl:

3 Likes

Okay that’s a nightmare! :joy::joy: but they probably needed the rest :woozy_face::joy:

2 Likes

Ha ha that’s funny! The coffee machine brand: “keurig”.
It means “neat” in Dutch :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I had no clue! :joy: I like my coffee NEAT and strong :joy::woman_shrugging:t2::woozy_face:

3 Likes

My fave cup

1 Like