12 Likes

Update! I broke my perfect mug (purchased on Etsy) :joy:
So I made a new one with my cricut :grin:

10 Likes

Happy Friday :relaxed::black_heart:

1 Like

You made it?? That is amazing!

1 Like

Thanks! It was really easy… I got the logo from Etsy for like $1, and use the cricut to make a stencil. Four minutes of glass etching cream and voila!

1 Like

Impressive for sure! :relaxed: Enjoy your coffee :black_heart:

1 Like

Happy Friday :black_heart:

13 Likes

Love this thread! My morning coffee is my absolute favorite part of the day. When I was drinking, just the thought of coffee made me barf, so it’s really a daily reminder of how much I love being sober.

12 Likes

That is such a great reminder! I remember being so hungover the next day that I couldn’t enjoy my coffee and I hated that. Here’s to coffee and being sober :coffee::black_heart::relaxed:

2 Likes

I’ve showed you all my coffee mugs so now it’s time for tea mugs.

Today is a cold snowy day so staying inside with tea in my David’s Tea colour changing mug.

9 Likes

Today it is filled with Hawaiian coconut carmel coffee. :yum:

10 Likes

I love the shape of it :black_heart: tea mugs are more than welcome here :relaxed:

That sounds delicious! I am somehow still using pumpkin spice creamer :crazy_face: I’m not complaining :relaxed:

1 Like

KJV Scripture reading…priceless

2 Likes

Hey pumpkin spice is good anytime of year! This coffee is pretty good, if only I was in Hawaii right now… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I LOVE this :sparkles: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I live south of that cereal bowl but my heart is in da UP

1 Like

Made in 1979 when they obviously didn’t need as much caffeinating as we need now. It’s a bit small but I love it.

17 Likes