The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

Ooh I need to try that creamer. I love oatmilk

1 Like

You definitely should! I’m loving all the oat milk creamer that is out now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Any Bob’s Burgers fans?

His jaunty little hat was pushed to the way back of my cupboard and I forgot it existed.

12 Likes

Omgg I love it!! :heart_eyes: I love bobs burgers!

1 Like

I want this hahaa

1 Like

Is there any other kind?

3 Likes

Good morning friends :black_heart: I woke up feeling really at peace… I remember that feeling of waking up and regretting so many things I did when I was drunk and not myself and I would feel so much guilt and shame and it made my depression and anxiety 10x worse. It was such a vicious cycle and being able to wake up with a peace of mind is something I am really thankful for :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

That is lovely, so glad you feel that way. I have a sort of inner peace going on atm too, like a core strength is building.

I feel like that mug was the perfect choice, just looking at it feels peaceful

2 Likes

Yes! Absolutely! It’s something inside of us that we are finally naturing and it’s loving us right back :relaxed: The feeling is empowering

3 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

KUCHI KOPI!!! Bob’s Burgers is one of my favorite shows. I need to get this mug :joy:

2 Likes

I do too! :joy: love this show!

1 Like

A coworker sent me a new mug!!

12 Likes

Will this picture come through? Nightstand mug situation. Good morning!

Its my day off and the start of my weekend…not pictured is all the bullshit ive been meaning to clean :joy:

7 Likes

Haha love it

1 Like

My favorite mug in the background of this banana bread. Lol pardon my cups french.

14 Likes

That looks amazing! :heart_eyes:

Bob’s Burgers is my favorite turn it on just to laugh show! This was what I asked for as my second wedding anniversary gift. Worth it! I think it was bought on Amazon. :clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

I’m probably a Linda but I want to be Louise. :rofl:

2 Likes