The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

Good luck to you today. 0° wow, I’m not sure what it was in London but it was kinda chilly I guess. Coffee looks really cosy.

2 Likes

My 7 mushroom :coffee:

Starting to really love this with my coffee.

6 Likes

Lol!
But seriously…
Coffee enema in bed>wake n bake.

3 Likes

Grateful this mental battle passed. Hope you were able to enjoy your coffee and weights and had a fantastic day.

So greatful for the healthy tools that keep us functional :people_hugging:

You know what’s crazy? IFunny is the reason I found Sober Time :rofl: Hard to believe something good came out of that group of degenerates (myself included)!

4 Likes

I’m dying here!! :rofl:

Hotel cappuccino :yum:

11 Likes

looks heavenly – enjoy :yum:

1 Like

Got another cappuccino sent my way. She’s getting it down.

Yes, new cups. Again.

6 Likes

OOH - :yum: look good. homemade yumminess made for you - lucky!

new cups too :thinking: love em :heart:

1 Like

Cat & A Cappuccino

6 Likes

The mugs my girlfriend chose for my morning coffee :grin:
Day 1

Day 2

11 Likes

By George I thinks she’s got it!

Best one yet.
:pray::coffee::heart:

6 Likes

7 Likes

:laughing::laughing: there’s nothing like the morning coffee ritual, sets me up for the rest of the day. These days, I drink decaf, but the ritual remains the same.

2 Likes

I got my li’l Black & Decker 5 Cup Coffee Maker and currently I’ve been rockin’ Seattle’s Best™…either Henry’s Blend or Breakfast Blend.

I throw in 4 - 4½ tablespoons of coffee to, roughly, 2 - 2½ cups of water, turn that coffee maker on and trot off to the shower. Once I’m clean ‘n’ towel-wrapped, that baby’s done a-brewin’! Next, I pour some simply dee-lightful Silk™ Vanilla Almond Non-Dairy Creamer into a big ol’ coffee mug, add the coffee and :boom::exploding_head: I’m RARIN’ TO GO! for the day (After getting dressed, of course…no, I swear!:crazy_face:)! :rofl:

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

4 Likes

6 Likes

She looks just like my cat that passed away 4 years ago. Her name was Sofey, she was 18 years old. Miss my Sofey.

2 Likes

18 is awesome!
That’s Maverick he’s 10.
Alice that orange one of mine around here on the boxes is 17. On the cat thread.
I use to have a dog named Sophie, long time ago.

1 Like

I barried my dear Sophie in the yard(i spelled it wrong before) by my tree. She was special. Our first animal 6 months into my marriage. After she passed and my other cat, i didn’t want animals anymore. But now that i got 2 sons, i think it’s time. I’ll probably go little Dog first then a cat. Man, it’s crazy just seeing that picture you posted made me kinda emotional. Maverick looks EXACTLY LIKE SOPHIE.

2 Likes