The Coffee Shop ☕️ (Part 1)

17 Likes

I usually drink my coffee straight out of this beast. I make my coffee the night before and it sits in the fridge all night. No need to wait around brewing it in the morning or waiting for it to cool off. Just right down the hatch, first thing. Usually half in one go, then the other half an hour later or so. I drink it cold and black.

But on the rare occasion where I do use a mug…well, I’ve only got 3.

26 Likes

The stronger the better!

1 Like

A hug in a mug :pleading_face: cute!

2 Likes

Okay wow! Haha I need to try to do that the night before and just have cold coffee ready! Except I have to have the creamer :joy: love the mugs!

2 Likes

This has blown my mind, I drink coffee ice cold and black too, but I usually go out for it, never has my brain provided me with this solution! Thank you :star_struck:

4 Likes

20 Likes

I love those type of mugs! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s not a Boston Bruins mug!!! (Shots fired) :metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2: at least we can both agree coffee rules!!

2 Likes

I choose mine by size, weight, and mouth feel. This was a yard sale find, perfect!

16 Likes

I have to have big mugs! :heart_eyes:

:virgo: :black_heart:

14 Likes

Mason jar mug

16 Likes

The little knit thing that I can’t think of what it is haha :pleading_face: the cutest

1 Like

I think it’s technically a cozy?…idk I made a bunch of them in college for Christmas gifts to friends one year and recently found I still have a few of them

1 Like

Cozy! That’s it haha I couldn’t think of the name for it. So freaking cute!

I’m ready!

21 Likes

As an adult I don’t think I should have yelled SpongeBob so loudly lol
That’s a cool coffee mug!!

6 Likes

LOL! Well, I refuse to grow up so you can yell SpongeBob as loud as you want! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

All I can hear from this picture is “IM READY! IM READY! IM READY!” :joy::joy:

4 Likes