The Coffee Shop ☕️

Todays after meeting coffee shop

And it has artisanal ice cream :icecream: :scream: Good god :grimacing: good thing I’m not doing sugar.

Love the Pink coffee machine. It ain’t the yellow Micky D’s :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Damn…that is a yummy selection :yum:

You gotta review it…what did you think? Was it worth the hype to make the list?

Living the coffee tasting experience through you :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @JazzyS @Dazercat @Alisa @MrsOdh @Steve14 @Davina_Davis

8 Likes

8 Likes

It’s Thursday folks…we are getting closer to the weekend :smiling_face:…have a fabulous day you beautiful people :coffee::sun_with_face::blush:

77e77a957850d9eb22524bcd8b001cee

@Dazercat @Zse @davina_davis @alisa @acromouse @SinceIAwoke @Steve14 @Dilettante @WilliamBloke @MrsOdh

10 Likes

Mushroom coffee. It’s so yum. Mixed with Cappuccino.

8 Likes

6 Likes

So bright and vibrant :heart_eyes:…I’m ready to start the day :hugs:. Hope you are having a good one so far

4 Likes

Hope it’s a glorious sober day, friends!

@Dazercat @JazzyS @Zse

6 Likes

Seriously? Never heard of this.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a mix of mushrooms in a powder. Usually Cordyceps, turkey tail, reishi, lions mane… I usually have one a day after my normal coffee or whenever I feel like it. I use a cappuccino unsweetened sachet, then add a heaped teaspoon or two of mushroom powder and make it up. It’s actually really tasty. Like a savoury coffee. Many benefits are advertised, but I just really like it. I do feel alert after it. Might be the caffeine though :joy:

3 Likes

Wifey drinks it all the time now. She loves it. You can get it on Amazon, of course you can.

2 Likes

Good morning yall.

@JazzyS @Davina_Davis @WilliamBloke
Oh and our Gelsons has it. You probably have a Gelsons where you live that mushroom coffee stuff that is.
Afternoon @Zse

6 Likes

It’s funny, wifey started drinking that mushroom coffee right around the time we started watching HBO’s The Last Of Us :scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

I will say this to anyone who listens, if that situation ever happens… I’m with the mushroom folk. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Happy happy Friday all y’all :heart::coffee::hugs::sun_with_face:

@Dazercat @Zse @davina_davis @alisa @acromouse @SinceIAwoke @Steve14 @Dilettante @WilliamBloke @MrsOdh

11 Likes

Happy Friday Jasmine :blush::coffee: i hope you have a great day :heart: coffee is keeping me going here at work…roll on 5pm!!

1 Like

Morning beautiful
Grateful to the magical coffee boost. Hope it keeps you going :blush::coffee::coffee:

tina-belcher-its-coffeeday

3 Likes

FB_IMG_1723200528839
Happy Friday :smiling_face:
@Dazercat @JazzyS @Alisa @MrsOdh @Davina_Davis @Steve14 @2JTravNZ @acromouse

11 Likes

If coffee involved…I’ll follow :rofl:

Happy Friday friend. . hope you are adjusting to being back home

200w

3 Likes