Case Files from my Clinic

Ok! I’m safe! USAA bad? Mmmm I would think since their clients are typically older they would understand the need for prolonged treatment?

Had an awful experience with usaa!!! Just be careful and aware.

1 Like

Dang! Not customer friendly at all

Wow!!! So sad :frowning: honestly I’ve had pregnancy brain before and put my baby in the car seat strapped in but the car seat had been switched to my car and forgot to buckle the car seat base in- I thought my husband did he thought I did :grimacing: felt awful! Luckily no babies were injured thank god.

Ps I’m still waiting to see chest pain patients X-ray results lol

2 Likes

Ah yes that’s infuriating. They already know :frowning: is it financial maybe? Sucks can’t help but feel bad for kiddos.

Ok cool!

Looks like it and more managing of a gambling addiction as well as alcohol :cry: there’s a lot of second hand stores that sell used car seats too!

1 Like

Some law enforcement agencies and health departments will also give them away. I don’t know about legalities, but most 2nd hand stores in Kansas don’t take used car seats due to the fact that it is unknown if they’ve been in an accident or if they are expired. We encourage parents to cut the straps before taking to the trash.

3 Likes

Are you a mandated reporter?

1 Like

Get pulled over here without that car seat bucked right your gettin a hefty ticket. Ive had cops give it the 3rd degree even sliding 2 fingers between the straps making sure they are not too loose…im suprised more cops are not like this. Delaware is wierd though. Our cops are like super troopers. U look in rear view one second on a backroad with corn fields n look back up and a cop is riding ur ass trying to find u figeting,on your phone looking for ANY reason to pull you. Some people are just too dumb to figure it out i guess or think oh we are only going down the road and half ass it. Seatbelts save lives! I rolled a car atleast 3 times doing 60mph and walked away with no cuts broken bones, just some discomfort from my ribs for a month from slamming the arm rest…

1 Like

Ok Doc. Low back is in a painful knot. Iced it and it helped but I feel like a little traction would help. Any suggestions on how to stretch my spine?

1 Like

Lacrosse balls are hard arnt they? An older woman showed me using a tennis ball to roll down ur back. Its not so harsh…

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions. I think its DOMS from the ground-fighting seminar in Saturday. I’ll try the rolling. I had my daughter walk on my back too.

1 Like

I went to see my chiropractor last week, omg. Amazing! 2 years ago I was having this massive chest pain. Arm and fingers were tingling. Hurt to breathe. Burning, my god the burning in my chest was unreal. They hooked me up to all the machines in the ER, twice. Had the doctor run several different ekgs-it lasted a month. So, we knew i wasn’t dying at that point lol. My doctor (DO) decided FINALLY to try to crack me-all gone!!! Well, that came back last week and I had to think for a minute at what finally made it all go away. So, I drove directly to him as soon as I got out of work, waited 10 minutes for his first opening and ahhhhhh relief. I was so out everywhere. Love my chiropractor!!! (And so does everyone else I know around here lol)

1 Like

Wait, is he a Chiropractor, or is he a DO? Theres a difference.

@Forged lol. I actually have no idea what Stark Laws are! You could fill me in though!

What means HIPAA? Thank you

He is a chiropractor but my DO cracked me the first time to stop it, I just needed an adjustment apparently, badly. So, knowing that since my doctor left the practice, I have been sticking with my great local chiropractor when things go wrong instead instead of trying to start all over with another new doctor. He’s saved me a lot of time, frustration and bills so far lol

1 Like

Thank you for the information

1 Like

I’m a doctor. @Forged

I don’t think they were looking for Dr. Edward Jessup.

I’m Narcan trained so I can help if you are overdosing