The Family Thread

Having people to love you is one of the greatest blessings we can have in this life. I believe family is a central theme in our life and eternity. Please share about who is special in your life and how they have blessed you.

For me, it’s my wife and children. Without them, I’m afraid addiction would have no bounds and all consuming. They center me and give me purpose. My boys were tired, forgive their craziness (happens even when they’re not tired…)

18 Likes

Omgosh…what a beautiful family!
So many boys! I had 5 boys myself, and 1 girl. Quite an adventure.

2 Likes

Youd understand how much of a handful they are then! It’s fun though. We’re not going to try for that girl though.

I didn’t try either. She just showed up anyway. :smile:

2 Likes

My youngest daughter is so cute. Yesterday, she won the honor of Little Miss Wauconda. :princess:

9 Likes

Beautiful family! Awesome job little miss!

1 Like

IMG_48971
My granddaughter. Cuz keeping it classy runs in the family.

8 Likes

Lol. Love it! I cant get a decent smiling picture of my boys. We take what we get.

1 Like

What a beautiful family you have :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Such lovely words, you are such a thoughtful mum and your daughter is very lucky indeed. I know the hug them to eternity feeling :hugs::hugs: the moments I have snuggled to my boy are my most favourite ever. :blush:

5 Likes

For sure, when your kids are loving and snuggly, it’s a glimpse of what life should be like always.

2 Likes

I am so so thankful to be present and sober for those moments now cus I’m pretty sure they wont last as he grows up.

2 Likes

Here is my favourite snuggle buddy as we stop to smell the roses on our morning walk :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

He is adorable!!

2 Likes

Resurrecting this thread.

Was chatting with my sis on the way into work this morning, making her laugh and stuff like that. She stopped me mid-sentence and said something like, “Welcome back, nice hearing your old self return. Stay sober.”

Just thought I’d share, was very nice if her to say, made me feel very good.

4 Likes