The Headaches Are Killing Me - Any Advice?

I’m not sure what to do about them. My temples and top of head feel like they are going to explode. The back of my head, neck and face are extremely tight and every muscle in my body is sore. I’ve taken hot baths, used cold wet rags and also taken headache meds like BC Powder and Exc Migraine. Anyone else have issues like this? I can’t focus my eyeballs hurt like hell. Very sensitive to light and sound. I need some tips. I’m not even 3 full days into this …

I have migraines all the time and excedrin help me I also take zanaflex and it helps to relax the muscles.

1 Like

Yep…hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. It will get better. The first week sucks, u just gotta get through it. The caffeine from coffee helped me as well.

1 Like

WATCHOUT i had this bad flu going around in dec ,it started with a bad stiff neck for 3 days and then kaboom…

1 Like

I got a prescription for Imitrex for those migraines that don’t respond to anything else. Works for me. Non-habit forming.

1 Like

Thank you all for responding. I do drink tons of water, it’s mostly all I drink. Coffee is a no go for me because I can’t take the caffeine… I don’t drink soda… mostly water and green tea. The headache has let up a bit to a tolerable levels at least. I’m hoping to get some sleep tonight because last night was a disaster. I got maybe 2-3 hrs sleep.

My youngest grandson has a stomach bug… he woke up this morning and threw up. He has been fine all day so I hope it’s not the flu. He doesn’t complain of body aches and no fever so that’s good.

Thanks again for all the advice. Oh and I’ll probably try Aleve since the bc and exc isn’t working.