The life of me (Part 1)

Well, I did regularly question what the HELL was wrong with me on more than a few of those runs!

2 Likes

That’s so many layers :astonished::exploding_head: I’m not that dedicated :joy:

3 Likes

Had to! Otherwise you go frozen, stiff, and miserable while you’re out there!

2 Likes

Checking in. Decent day. Got some miles done this morning, cleaned the house and then spent the afternoon with the hubs. We had an early dinner and then watched some movies and football.

5 Likes

Did I miss that secret legging? :thinking:

1 Like

Lol naw I posted them on the leg thread. They aren’t a secret :joy::joy:

Current legs :joy:

5 Likes

I don’t know what distracts me more; the leggings or those donuts! :doughnut: (Are those donuts? Can’t see the hole! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:)

3 Likes

They are fancy cookies!!! From left to right- cinnamon roll x2, a Neapolitan, frozen hot chocolate. I tried the first two. Not a fan of all that chocolate, that one is solely for the hubs

2 Likes

Checking in. Good day. Got a workout in this morning then the hubs and I went to Lubbock for the day. We did some shopping and eating and went and saw the counselor. It was a good day :blush:

5 Likes

Glad to hear it. Any progress on reading the book? I know you were kinda stuck there :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

He just encouraged us to start it even if it’s just a page at a time. We are both off today so fingers crossed for us to start

2 Likes

I’ve found that is helpful in my relationship too. The size of the action isn’t as important as actually doing the action.

Kinda like working out hmmmmm :weight_lifting_woman: :weight_lifting_man: :muscle: :innocent:

1 Like

Checking in. Pretty ordinary day. It’s my last day off so went to the store and got some food for the next few days. Our door handle broke on our backdoor so got to pick out a new one, went with an oil/bronze finish. The hubs put it on. He had to go back to Lowe’s to get some item to make the hole in the door bigger and normally he would have just pushed it off to another day but he went back and got the attachment for the drill and finished the job. Really grateful he fixed it. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon to chop some hair off! It’s the first time I’ve cut my hair in about a year but it’s time. Just taking a few inches off, like 2ish

3 Likes

Checking in. Work wasn’t terrible then got my haircut and went for a run. Turned into a good
Run. I got a PR on my 5k at 34:26. I was able to hold under 11 mins for the first 2 miles. I’m pretty proud of myself :blush:

8 Likes

Good for you Jenn! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Checking in. Meh day at work then hung out with the hubs till he went to work. Getting caught up on my shows and gonna head to bed soon. It’s my weekend to work so getting up early the next 3 days

7 Likes

What shows are you watching now?

My wife and I recently started watching X-Files. I’ve seen a few episodes here and there but never watched the full series. I’m looking forward to diving into it with her.

1 Like

A show called Station Eleven (post apocalyptic theme) and Just like that ( the new sex and the city) both on HBOmax.

4 Likes

I saw an ad for that, It looks relevant - past-pandemic! :joy: Are you liking it?

Right now my wife is watching the movie Peter Rabbit (the 2018 one). It’s cute! She’s knitting something. too.

It’s time for bed!

2 Likes

I am liking it so far. It does feel very realistic with everything going on in the world right now.
Have a good day :blush:

2 Likes