The Little Thread of Sunshine 🌞 (with a chance of rain)

I’m checking in here now as often as I can. Like this I stay distracted with other things in my head. Determined to fight. I know I can do this

3 Likes

Here’s a good quote that might help.

“You can’t think your way into a new way of acting, you need to act your way into a new way of thinking”

12 Likes

Good to see you. Stay strong you can do it :blush:

And one thing. Share as much as you like on here. Nobody and I mean nobody will ever judge you. We are all singing from the same hymn sheet so never be afraid to talk or ask x

1 Like

Thank you I will definitely

1 Like

Keep staying strong we all believe in you… we all know and understand how hard it can be … x

1 Like

I love this saying … ive just written it down on my book . Thanks for this x

2 Likes

Going to bed sober. Day 1 done good night all of you

7 Likes

Of all the information on this forum that resonated with me the most, was the fact that I would have to be prepared to do anything to get sober! Anything!
Even if that means changing lifestyles.
Just saying :grinning:

4 Likes

Be proud and sleep well :slight_smile:

1 Like

It took me almost 2 years to figure out that I couldn’t think, or talk, my way out of this one.

2 Likes

Good morning. I indeed slept sooo well. Hope you too?

3 Likes

Yes I have. Still got another hour here. Proud of you. Have a great day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Morning :slight_smile: hope you have a great day!!!

1 Like

Thank you. Have a good evening ? :slightly_smiling_face:

Pretty quiet one it’s dark and very cold here already

Hey cate thanx for the reply.

I honestly think having alcohol in the house is setting yourself up for failure, maybe ask your husband to install a cabinet for he’s booze and then not buy you any and not leave any in common areas. I understand not wanting to inconvenience those around you and I’m not saying that he shouldn’t be able to drink in front of you. I’m saying that maybe there should just be a clear distinction between he’s booze and what you consume in the house.

If you are on this app then there is a reason for it, and if he is supportive then he will try to accommodate you. It is difficult enough not to go out and get your own boose, but to have it lying around in the house, makes it so much harder.

3 Likes

You too. I feel great right now and hope you too!!!

2 Likes

Have a great day @anon35096624. Don’t let those thoughts deter you from your goal.

1 Like

Thank you!!! I know during the day I am always feeling so good. When the night comes I will come back here. That’s where I have to stay strong

3 Likes