The New Girl

I’m New to this site! on 5/25/21 will have 5 months Clean praise God.:point_up::pray: After a slip from having 5 years!

20 Likes

Welcome and congrats on 5 months!! There’s tons of great advice from some awesome people on this forum. I find reading a lot and engaging helps me tremendously. I look forward to walking this journey with you.

2 Likes

Thank you lisa just trying to figure the phone out and how to post & talk to others😁

1 Like

Welcome! Glad to have you here and sharing your journey. I am sure you will have the tech all sorted soon!

1 Like

Hi @MamaD, welcome! :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! Enjoy your weekend have a Blessed one!:pray::grin::heart:

1 Like

Welcome and congratulations with picking it up after your slip. I had a relapse after 5 years and drank for more then a year. Back on track for 2,5 years now.
This app helped me with that.
I hope it helps you too!

2 Likes

I slipped with almost ten years, I bounced on various bottoms for eight, and been back in recovery for 18 months.

One of my biggest self inflicted obstacles was thinking that my sober time wasn’t as valuable after throwing away long term recovery. I now realize its more valuable!

Welcome!

2 Likes

Thank you Jason hope you’re having a nice weekend I’m hanging in there last week in a big pitbull not on a leash attacked my chihuahua almost killed him so I’ve been pretty much staying at home missing out on my hiking and nature taking care of the little guy trying to earn some more money it was a $1,600 bill the praise God he’s alive and I’m clean it was very traumatic day for us

1 Like

Sorry about your dog. I’m glad he made it. They are big dogs at heart.

Glad your clean! :muscle:

We don’t have to use no matter what!

1 Like