The new me in recovery 🥰

Hi TS fam… so yes I have been gone for awhile. I’m back at it again. I actually had 7 days clean recently and messed up :frowning: BUT things have changed… things are different… I’ve learned things about myself that I haven’t discovered before… im making daily changes to support a positive, clean and sober lifestyle. I am no longer a drug user and I do not think of myself as that any longer. I am a recovering addict which I own up to.
Anyway, my new routine consists of waking up abit earlier than usual, intermittent fasting until noon, doing some form of exercise in the morning, a 5 min guided mediation, the high five challenge with a positive affirmation (this one is silly to me but my friend recommended it and honestly it makes a difference!.. I take a photo of me doing the challenge so I can see my progress in a month), then I eat a healthy lunch and a proportionate supper, make sure I go on TS everyday as well as attend an online meeting. I make sure to take my meds at night and get a good rest. I want to create the mindset of a healthy lifestyle. I’m glad I’m back. I have 1 day :unamused: but this day is a good day and it’s a clean and sober day :rose: Love to all

11 Likes

Welcome back. Some roads are bumpy and full of difficulties along the way. We can fall time and time again, scraping our knees and cutting our hands on emotional rocks. But what matters is getting up as many times as it takes to get where we’re going. I’m happy to see you back. You can do this.

1 Like

Welcome back! Your plan sounds solid. Rooting for you!

2 Likes

Welcome back, I’m glad your still alive.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Welcome back! Love your daily plan!!

2 Likes

Welcome back! I’ll be cheering for you from the sidelines.

1 Like

Glad to see you back :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like