The only new year I'm concerned about

Really just the 24 hours I’m concerned about, but I’m happy as a pig in shit to have made it through this year sober. Definitely one of the most stressful years I’ve had with some unexpected medical issues with my father. I wouldn’t have been able to handle everything and be there for him if I was drunk or hungover.

I’m just getting started on this journey to here’s to many more sober days ahead!

Actually I had my last drink at midnight so my timer is off a bit but I’m not going to celebrate with a beer tonight!

48 Likes

Hats off to you Jason…congrats on a year under your belt, man! Here’s to a sober tomorrow…

2 Likes

My man! Still showing me the way!

Happy birthday homeslice.

3 Likes

Congrats man. Keep on keepin on.

1 Like

Congratulations on one year sober!

1 Like

Well done and heres to a sober 2019!

1 Like

That’s what I’m talking about Bro!! Thank you for sticking around with all us bums😉

2 Likes

Congratulations Jante - and what a memorable time to have stopped. 365, a magic number!

1 Like

Congratulations! :tada: Hope to get there too one day!
1_year_clean_and_sober_button-rf0dbce445cbd4b37a4aabf5728cba75c_k94rf_307

2 Likes

One year sober :confetti_ball: onwards and upwards dude :fist_right:

1 Like

Happy Sober Birthday. Been great traveling this road with you. Raising a cup of black coffee in honor of your achievement!

1 Like

Bravo dude! FULL STEAM AHEAD! :clap:t2:

1 Like

Congratulations and welcome in the 1 years club :hugs::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Jason, what a wonderful milestone! Well bloomin’ done. Time to celebrate with a trip to the gym and an ice cream sunday :hearts:

You’ve been through so much and you didn’t have to drink. Awesome.

1 Like

Congrats on one year love!! That’s AMAZING. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Jason! Congratulations, my friend. I’m happy to walk this road with you. You are such a good man and a good friend. So… get you some ice cream before you hop on that bike! Happy one year!!

1 Like

Congratulations on 1 year sober, great work

1 Like

It’s great company man.

Thanks Holly.

1 Like