The Real Red Derek Diaries of Syracuse

Me last night - “So no one is here and I can sleep in as late as I want”

Me this morning - “let’s get up at 6”

That’s some OMS right there.
Old Man Syndrome. I’ve got it too. It’s like HPV, just about everyone has it :wink:

Pearls of wisdom by Gabe.

You’ve been knocking it out of the park this weekend, my friend!:grin:

Can I just brag a little that I’m STD- free? In your face, all you rotten genital people! J/k, j/k.

Hey, @Englishd my suggestion would obviously be to read a book this week. You go to the library (if you’re still allowed there), and check out Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson. Relatively quick read, in a series of three books. But, amazing.

Couple things. Ass.

1. I get tested once or twice a year. I’m clean.
  2. Yes. I’m allowed in the library.
  3. Jerk

I think you mean a “few” things, but I get the picture. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Go read the book.

Ha! Beenbetter

Summarize it for me lol. I’m busy cleaning my apartment top to bottom

Lol! Wouldnt do it justice. Maybe you can find it on Audible.

I know I sound like a broken record but I miss my girls

U sure she coming back? She did kinda break up with both of you just before she left?..you know i have point this fact out…

We broke up in November. We’ve actually been working on rebuilding our relationship the last couple weeks. Whatever is going on between her and her ex is their business. All I know is that things are going really well between us.

Maybe this time apart may help her find where her hearts at. Though this time may be rough it may show her who she misses more. Atleast your open with no expectations other then u want to be in the childs life which is the most important…

@MoCatt what was the name that I gave the girl from high school who I was talking to a lot in May?

You named her ‘M’.

Well that’s fitting lol

Update time!

Shay and I have officially decided to work it out as a couple. Whatever has happened in the past will stay there. Hopefully this is the last update I have to give for a while

Happy for yall!

What’s that mean? What about the ex?

What’s in the past is in the past. At some point I’d like to have a conversation about it, but I’m not concerning myself with her. Shay would tell me if she was still in the picture. From what I can see, she is not