The Real Red Derek Diaries of Syracuse

Oh Lord! What happened?

Lost steering in the nose wheel. Giant pain in the ass

I’m still figuring out step 2 all these years later :joy::rofl:

Congrats on soon to getting engaged!! That’s great.

I don’t know what kind of girl Shay is but I like the private romantic settings. Big public displays make me feel self conscious. I wouldn’t even want my family involved. Just a nice dinner. Maybe a romantic walk in a park. Just no crowds etc.

But that’s me. Maybe she would love it in front of family over a big dinner. Do you celebrate Easter???

Maybe have the little help you with a cute sign or something casual and unexpected.

I’ve found the winning proposal. Two words:

Candy Sign

I might just have her read this thread and when she gets to this post…

Will you marry me?!?

Ok, im intrigued :thinking: lol, come on man u cant leave us hangin on that one without an explanation :laughing:

6bceec2e85124d4b3e9244a63692b69c

The way to a womans heart, candy :joy::joy:

Well it’s official. I’m getting married!

Break it down for us…

The state finally agreed to let you marry that hentai body pillow?!?! Thats fantastic news man!!

:joy: jk congrats dude that really is good news, im happy for u man, u guys deserve a win! Tell Shay i said the same…wait, it is her youre marrying right? Or do i need to go back and catch up on this thread? :rofl:

Awww THE REAL RED DEREK DIARIES OF SYRACUSE guy proposed!! :heart::ring::tophat: :bride_with_veil:t2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Bout’ time :smile: Seriously Love this announcement & you!! Congratulations to you both :hugs::hugs:

Congratulations!!!:tada::tada::tada:

Ohhhhhh wooooooow! Congratulations dude!!! So very happy for you​:heart::sunrise::raised_hands:t2:

Oh yay!!! Congratulations to you both :couple_with_heart_woman_man: I love reading happy news :heart:

Congratulations Derek , so happy for you ,shay and Emily :hugs: , can’t believe she said yes :joy: have you turned off your arsehole button for good ? Jk nothing but love for you :+1:

Theres a switch for that thing??? I’ll hold him down if youll flip it right quick!

He-Went-To-Jared-9

Heck. Yes. Good on ya, Derek!