The Real Red Derek Diaries of Syracuse

OMG. I feel like such a dummy. All this time, I thought he was referring to places in England. Now I’m going to have to reread the entire thread. Doh! :hushed:

How far away is @Englishd from Illinois?

4 Likes

So what about Bumble?

Lmao, i wasnt gonna call him out like that but yeah :rofl:
Also, the “English” part is a reference to the term english as it applies in pool cuz his junk curves to one side, not British people :laughing:
@KevinesKay hes in upstate NY, not sure about the Bumble thing, its been a minute since i read this whole thread and i dont think my pickled alcoholic brain could handle rereading it all lol
If youre referring to the app, as @Rain666 just implied ud be more likely to find him on Grindr than Bumble :joy:

3 Likes

(pssst… the thread title. :wink:)

6 Likes

That’s so cool. My dad was born and grew up in Syracuse, NY.

That’s about a 12 hour drive. @Englishd, have you set a date for the wedding yet?

1 Like

August 17. We have everything booked finally

5 Likes

Made my day :joy:

1 Like

Amen. I’m not even married and I couldn’t agree more. Blow tons of money on people who are just there for the food/drinks.

2 Likes

All right @Englishd, I’ll make you a deal.

May TS be my witness.

If you two actually follow through with this wedding, I’ll Zelle you $50. Consider it a wedding gift.

And if you two manage to stay together and still married after one year, I’ll Zelle you another $100.

3 Likes

August 17th is a great day it’s my birthday lol congrats!

2 Likes

Baby shower today. And it falls on my 18 month anniversary. It’s amazing what some sobriety can do for a person. Get a sponsor and work the steps and you, too, can have a life beyond your wildest dreams.

13 Likes

18months and a baby shower!!
What a day!!!
Can we get some pics of all the happiness??

2 Likes

How did the baby shower go ? Well done on 18mths , did you get your chip ?

2 Likes

I may, or may not, be attempting this.

6 Likes

DEVIL! DEVIL!

(Complete thought).

2 Likes

I would suggest not…a pregnant lady planning a wedding that’s coming up soon :grimacing: …shell murder ur ass bruh! :joy:

3 Likes

I’m curious now, and a tad excited. When is the baby coming??

June 19th is the due date but I think he’s coming early

2 Likes

So exciting, I’ll keep my eye out for the announcement :grin:. You keeping well Derek?

Everyone here will be notified as soon as possible lol

1 Like