The Real Red Derek Diaries of Syracuse

Why is he being evicted??

Not paying his rent. He also tried to pass my rent off as his own, but the landlord asked if it was mine. I’m trying not to get to bent out of shape. I was homeless 10 months ago so I can survive this

I’m sorry to hear that :confused: anyone from your home group that is looking for a roomie??

We have our YPAA unity night tonight so I’m going to ask there.

You should hand out flyers :wink:

You still need somewhere to live lol?

Lol, do you like dogs?

More than people lol. What kind of doggo(s)?

Great, you’ll love Bella then! She’s 55 pounds and thinks she’s part cat and part lap dog haha

Are-you-sure---meme-32356

She’s adorable! I want one!

@NewPerspective you can come visit

Visit Syracuse? I’d love to

If I do come visit, you can love me, but you are not allowed to turn gay and lust after me.

I don’t know if I’m equipped for all the gay guy drama that you speak of. I’m sure you are quite handsome and charming though :joy:

I’m all of the above :kissing_heart:

Boi you better tone it down :wink:

And the gay drama is not my drama, I’m receiving other people’s drama for some reason, which I think I have figured out.

Well, if we’re roomies, she’d love you and provide all of the cuddles and warmth a dog can!

You know I have plenty of my own drama lol.

@beyondmythoughts I’m good at taking care of dogs too. I just hope you both like the snow bc Syracuse ain’t no joke

Well, I’m a wimp when it comes to snow. I’m from Florida, so definitely not accustomed to that. Bella on the other hand thinks snow is THE greatest thing in the world lol