The Real Red Derek Diaries of Syracuse

Well, let’s be honest, as long as she’s happy then what else is there

It doesn’t take much to make her happy, plus you could wake up and get greeted by this butthead every day :joy:

So I found somewhere to live. Any guesses?

With your lady?!

We are kicking around the idea. It wouldn’t be until October

You mention not having an automobile so it can’t be in a van down by the river.

She has a nice apartment

:roll_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:…stayonyourownlawn

Shots fired!

Reading this thread is way better than watching tv giggle :grin::hugs::+1:

Yeah, see the gun IS loaded and you really should stop pointing it at ur head my friend :laughing:

FB39E64A-CA84-453A-A3EE-2B0467AB7F38

We are still talking about it. I think we are going to wait.

Right? Lol, everything he didnt wanna know about that girl just yet…

stephen-king-kevin-hart-and-elijah-wood-all-on-the-same-day-for-iama-16096

download%20(2)

Yeah, we are way past that point lol. We already pretty much know everything about each other

Uh huh…:flushed:

Lol I already went through that haha.

Just take note of that key phrase “pretty much” u just used and remember it bud…now much like Forrest Gump: that’s all I hafta say about that :slightly_smiling_face:

Just gonna jump in here been sitting with a bowl of popcorn reading these posts- thank you for the entertainment by the way :joy: living together might be great! My husband and I were together for 3 months I moved to Florida, he proposed (6months), he moved down there shortly after and it was like a sleepover with your best friend- so much fun! And we’ve been married for over 11 years. Sometimes when you know you just know. BUT make sure you have a back up plan so you and her don’t go down the rabbit hole again.