The Real Red Derek Diaries of Syracuse

I can make it. I just can’t fry it. I don’t have to give up bacon, I’m just​saying I would lol

Can you microwave it? (Blasphemy, I know.). But mediocre bacon is better than no bacon.

I would probably put it in the oven.

Better idea. Is it the smell she doesn’t like, or is she opposed to the whole concept?

I didn’t dive to deep into it. I was afraid of the answer lol

Remember, you may forsake the Lard, but the Lard will always be with thee.

Oven bacon is the only way to go or on the grill

For the day before a holiday, my jimmies are getting rustled. I had to download Munch’s music for meditations.

jimmies

You can even stream on Prime

I’m Selling t-shirts and these tonight…I know at least Derek is in need of some

3 is the worst. Ugh. Lol

Oh man, I know of a couple hundred people on I-95 south that coulda used that earlier lol…

Just a tip for everyone along ur travels, if u use Google maps to navigate it does not love you particularly and ur not getting a hot tip from it when it tells u to take a detour…damn near everyone uses Google maps so everybody gets the same advice lol, I watched traffic back up off the ramps and onto the highway for 3 exits full of people getting off the interstate to take that detour on US-1. By the time they all got off and bogged down that little 2 lane highway full of stop lights those of us that stuck it out got past the accident in about 10 mins lmao

I just had love for breakfast…and as we all know love=bacon

Update time:

The cast of characters is vast in this story, but I figured I’d give a quick update on the main ones.

The original meeting girl is still around. But she is definitely on the hunt. Avoiding that has been a blessing.

I still talk with M, that I went to high school with. She’s in a great relationship and I couldn’t be happier for her.

I have not talked to Kay since I broke it off and honestly I don’t see any need to.

Ok. Firstly. I have been gone far too long because that took like 15 mins to read from my last check in.
Secondly. Way to go on the lady bro. I know we had a brief conversation about her not to long ago via text! Just had to give you hella props!!
Thirdly. Just when I think my life can rival yours on the craziness you one up me. Hahaha. Sobriety is awesome

And Shay’s ex?

Oh she’s out there. When they were together her biggest fear was that Shay and I would hook up. We both thought it was funny, even though there was the start of some feelings. Well when we made it Facebook official the ex blocked us both, threw a hissy fit texting Shay and then has not contacted either of us.

Glad she is leaving y’all alone.

She’s started going to AA though, so I have a feeling I will be seeing her.

So tonight is the big night of my movie premier lol. I will have Shay as arm candy (her words) and hopefully a link to the video in a few days.

Ugh, I don’t know why I agreed to do this