The Real Red Derek Diaries of Syracuse

@Neighbrofthebeast668

Is it me or does Derek’s jimmies seem rustled. He clearly needs to meditate.

I can’t believe I’m actually watching this

• 0-10
  • 11-20
  • 21-30
  • 31-40
  • 41-50
  • 51-60

0 voters

I’m afraid to vote on this…

Keep watchin, u might have an epiphany dude! whispers softly: is she really worth it? I mean, this is bacon [trailing echo] acon…acon were talkin bout here buddy

Beyond rustled man, there may not be any unrustling that particular pair…it might be best if munch just ran over them with that mower and blessed him with a brand new untainted pair :thinking:

I’m glad you two are around to keep me humble

Aren’t you babysitting?

I kinda am too.

That little girl sleeps better than any one. She hasn’t made a peep. I even had time to do the dishes and laundry

Just wait, my dear. Eventually she will turn 2.:flushed:

Or 3. I heard the term threenager the other day for the first time and lost a few minutes to the giggles.

Good thing I have a solid group of sober folks to talk to for advice :grin:

Right? I’m almost there. Finn turns 3 in October.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I hear, “No, Mama! Imma do it all by myself!!!

gazes into the crystal ball

You are going to be sobbing on our shoulders soon when you realize lesbians go straight for free jizzers and then go back to beef curtains when they have what they want. You’re being midterm conned for the opportunity to rob you of your semen.

U mean like this? Haha

Then this is the greatest con job of all time. Being a former junkie and straight up savage con man myself I can spot a play 6 moves in advance. You don’t think I haven’t run through that scenario? I mean she’s definitely not shy about wanting another kid, but she also knows that it happening right now. If she actually gets one over on me I will be nothing but impressed. My natural state of being is skepticism so I already looked at the angles.

That is the funniest thing I’ve seen in ages. Thank precious heavens that my boys have not yet learned that phrase!:joy::rofl: