The Real Red Derek Diaries of Syracuse

Update time:

The cast of characters is vast in this story, but I figured I’d give a quick update on the main ones.

The original meeting girl is still around. But she is definitely on the hunt. Avoiding that has been a blessing.

I still talk with M, that I went to high school with. She’s in a great relationship and I couldn’t be happier for her.

I have not talked to Kay since I broke it off and honestly I don’t see any need to.

Ok. Firstly. I have been gone far too long because that took like 15 mins to read from my last check in.
Secondly. Way to go on the lady bro. I know we had a brief conversation about her not to long ago via text! Just had to give you hella props!!
Thirdly. Just when I think my life can rival yours on the craziness you one up me. Hahaha. Sobriety is awesome

And Shay’s ex?

Oh she’s out there. When they were together her biggest fear was that Shay and I would hook up. We both thought it was funny, even though there was the start of some feelings. Well when we made it Facebook official the ex blocked us both, threw a hissy fit texting Shay and then has not contacted either of us.

Glad she is leaving y’all alone.

She’s started going to AA though, so I have a feeling I will be seeing her.

So tonight is the big night of my movie premier lol. I will have Shay as arm candy (her words) and hopefully a link to the video in a few days.

Ugh, I don’t know why I agreed to do this

Duuuude!! So stoked for you bro. Me and my lady are going to sit and watch it when ever it his the net!!

If it’s not too embarrassing to post lol

I think it’s fantastic that you did this. Can’t wait to see it!

(Might not want to tell Shay that you were all hot and bothered over your interviewer):wink:

Dude, as some one who has a lot of battle rap videos and performances online. What you might feel as embarrassing could be inspirational to someone else.
Where’s that ego of yours bro​:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: lol :smile::yum::yum::yum:

Shay might feel the same way lol. Ya never know.

Video turned out great. As soon as I get the link I will share it. There were some attorneys there that I used to know when I was practicing. They were very supportive. It was a great night.

That’s awesome!!!
Hella excited

Maybe they’ll hire you back now that you’re in recovery! J/k bro.

Wait… I think I lost track. Is this a bacon abstinence video? (waits patiently…)

Of course it will be embarrasing…that’s why I wanna see it :wink:

Drama llama alert!

Looks like I will be moving a lot sooner than planned.

Shit has continued to turn up missing from my room since I haven’t been here. Since I’m staying at Shay’s every night anyway it makes sense to just to go there. Well I found out just now that my roommate has already told someone else they can move in whenever they want. And without asking me. It moves up my timeline a lot. I seriously can’t wait to be done with this shit

Why not Just marry her?

A little soon for that don’t ya think :joy: