The Real Red Derek Diaries of Syracuse

This is entertainment business…the show must go on :wink:

16lb2b

download%20(1)

I’ve known a lot of members of my church who went from handshake to married on less than 3 months. Long lasting, happy, child-filled marriages! Could be you, bro!

Lord, please make this happen in the Derek show:

We are trying lol

Remind me what church that is again. Lol

Haha! The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! You too can be married happily ever after in less than three months! Join today!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I missed who you’re posting to.

I was just responding to your request for someone to tell you that ‘you’re an idiot and it’s a horrible idea…’ ask and you shall receive! Don’t shoot the deliverer when I was just following through with your request. Sheesh. Rough crowd.

Haha! Sounds like that was way at the beginning

*popcorn making noises…should invite an audience also…this should be interesting

Welcome to thunderdome. Check the decorum at the door. The gloves come off here. You want free speech well here it is.

The very first post!

lol, yeah, it was at the very end of the original post. As always, doing what I’m told to do gets me in trouble. With some poeple there is just no winning. He said specifically, “somone tell me I’m being an idiot and its a horrible idea” and then bites my head off when I fullfill that request and I’m the manic one?! Ayeayeaye…

Oh well… moving on

I’m sure it was coming from a place of ignorance partly, since the original post was months ago. And also partly that he’s been here a long time and has very close friends that have that sort of relationship with him.

It’s kind of funny what happens when people resurface zombie posts.

Not to stir shit, but @naturehippy77 is like 3 or 4 times “older” than @Englishd. She has just been indisposed for a while. She was old when I was skipping back on to the app at 5 months sober. That “you are missed” post that everyone uses? Her handiwork.

Sure marriage might be a little early but you already admit she is way out of your league(I agree). I think you should probably tie the knot before she wakes up from whatever is afflicting her and she comes to her senses.