The Real Red Derek Diaries of Syracuse

No way? That’s cool to know.

Hey @C-sun ! Thanks for the welcome home! Yeah, I was MIA for a while because a few people were trying to get me to keep my sweet little mouth shut. In the end, the only thing it truly accomplished was giving me more time and space to formulate and string together MORE words, MORE thoughts, and MORE unbiased cognitive reasoning ability.

I’m back and not going anywhere anytime soon… Only this time, I’m unedited, unleashed and sober MINDED AF (as fish). “Hi, my name is Domino and I’m an aquaholic”. :mermaid:t4:‍♀️ In the words of the knockers, “it’s okay, I’m used to it.”

You changed your profile pic! Lookin good my friend!

Lol, I did. The other one was at my job. I decided later that my employer wouldn’t appreciate it. And the it would help if I wasn’t so obviously female. And I just liked the avi I found on Pinterest. I liked the yellow lantern one you had. And why do you have 2 account names now?

What’s kind of ironic about this statement is my homegirl in Portland sobered up a month before me and started dating a fellow from the church of latter day saints and has never been happier and is on tap to be married. Has me wondering what I am missing out on :grin:

Shay and I went out and bought our first piece of furniture together lol. That’s even more official than Facebook official.

What did you buy?
Please tell me you didn’t go to IKEA!!!

They’re on to something! And our first piece of furniture was from IKEA! Our bed. Still holding together, in spite of crazy boys jumping on it and how well used it is.:kissing_heart:

Hahahaha thats awesome!!
I personally have always been a fan of lovesac!! Best chairs EVEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

A TV stand from Target

I remember talking to @naturehippy77 when I was fresh off being totally f -ed.
I liked her then and now.

Learn some respect ya shit.

I no longer have the email address associated with my original account and have been locked out and @Robin has yet to get back to me… In any case, I found my own solution and NatureHippy77 is more appropriate for this second chapter in my life. The significance of the “77” is for when I accidentally offend or hurt the feelings of a Christan member so we can “forgive” eachother as stated in their user manual at Matthew 18:21-22. This scripture is my City of Refuge as I am Hawaiian in #Spirit and follow my hanai culture of Hooponopono as the cornerstone of my recovery. If we can’t recover together while laughing, loving, and forgiving… what’s the point of these teachings left by our ancestors?

FCEBD1EC-2C9D-48C1-82B2-856585194CBB

I liked you too… But after I saw you morph into Harry from the Henderson’s I LOVE you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s a two way street…

I can’t even lol

Hyperbole man. Just jokes.

Geesh, Derek. You are always up to something crazy. Lol

I live by the code of plc. Poor life choices :joy:

:sweat_smile::slightly_frowning_face: I made a lot of bad choices in my day, too.
Just be careful.