The Strava thread

Thats awesome!! Thanks @MissDuse

1 Like

Fin means pretty :wink:
It should be finnjävel then. Hehe! Although I am sure you are pretty it’s just weird to put pretty motherfucker together :wink:

1 Like

:grin::grin::grin:

Now you totally need to do that because I have to see it!

”Du fina jävel”
Looking forward to hearing that song :wink:

2 Likes

Lmao, u guys are tripping me out. one of u should start a foreign cussing thread…a practical education in learning how to tell people to fuck off is essential for sobriety :joy:

4 Likes

Love, love, LOVE this post. I used to be obsessed with Strava. Had to stop because I was becoming too competitive with myself. Now I use AllTrails. Avid mountain biker, hiker and rock climber.

2 Likes

You should start up again. We’re on there together to root each other on. It’s also good to challenge yourself. Maybe you were an extremist though, I dont know.

1 Like

I like where this thread went. More swears!!!

5 Likes

Just like your Strava feed haha

4 Likes

Haha. I just like to race. A lot. I started racing with myself and that started to take the fun out of it. I love QOM’s, too! I just downloaded the app again. My miles look sad because I was using AllTrails. What’s your user name? Or you can find me: Denise Peterson. The profile pic is me climbing.

1 Like

Hahaha. Yeah, pretty much.

2 Likes

I’m in Midvale. Recently moved here from Michigan for the mountain biking, rock climbing and mountain lions! Are you from/ in Utah?

Nice! I was in Seattle a couple of years ago for a visit. It’s beautiful out there! How long ago did they move here? We’re coming up on our one year anniversary of moving to Utah. It’s pretty busy here compared to Michigan, so that’s taking some getting used to.

I haven’t met anymore Mormons yet that I know of! We spent as little time in the city as possible. We’re always wandering around in the mountains.

What did your wife study at BYU?

1 Like

Lol, I usually get a pretty good laugh out of the titles u post when I scroll through the feed

3 Likes

I’m a run keeper user…Did derek make his ride? Is he forever lost? This is literally all I know about the erie canal:

https://youtu.be/ep1hi6VBaWg

1 Like

I studied natural resources management, wildlife biology and GIS. I’m a mountain lion researcher and needed/ wanted to live closer to my study animals. I spent some time tracking cats in Peru and really missed being in big cat country.

My husband landed a pretty sweet gig at Black Diamond here, so he’s enjoying that!

1 Like

I have returned. I did have to call 9-1-1 but it was for someone else.

4 Likes

Nice!! Congrats! Thats a big ride!!

I’m surprisingly not too sore. I honestly thought I wouldn’t be able to walk

1 Like