The Strava thread

Thats tomorrow. You’ve been riding alot, so you’ve built up.

3 Likes

Haha, I knew that’s what that was b4 I even clicked on it…d was the hardest working mule on the canal today lol, yeah u prob ain’t gonna be able to move tomorrow man…good job on that tho man, knowin u accomplished it is prob gonna make every ache worth it! That’s some classic @Yoda-Stevie gettin up and gettin after it if I’ve ever seen it right there dude

1 Like

Can you teach me the ways of the bike? I seriously don’t know much about riding or training. I just hop on and ride. The rest days were definitely a great idea

I will add a third witness toward the second day soreness. You could negate it significantly by hydrating all day long, increasing your sodium and potassium intake, and taking a good 10-15 minute ice bath (provided your boys can handle it).

1 Like

You’re doing awesome! Id do just as you are. Just keep riding. Youre a pretty strong rider already.

Ill write more later. Im out at the moment.

1 Like

Yeah I know tomorrow is going to be rough lol.

Surprisingly not sore today. I have an area meeting in a little bit then I plan on going for a little ride (15-20 miles)

1 Like

I’m even feeling a little sore from Golfing yesterday.

Just call me ole iron legs.

1 Like

My legs are fine from golfing. It’s my Lats that are sore. Guess I dont work those as often as I should!

1 Like

Just joined … I bought running shoes and an arm band to hold my phone… so now I have to run . I told myself my last 90 days till I get my year I’m getting in good shape. I lost 30 lbs from IF and eating better but the last 15 lbs won’t come off so here I am. My user name is Clay Y if anyone wants to add me

2 Likes

Took me a while to find you. From Penn?

1 Like

So close…

2 Likes

Yea why was there a lot of clay y’s? Should I make it something more unique?

I ended up finding you, but I also know you live in Uniontown haha. Now that you are following us everyone else on here can find you pretty eay

You’ll get that one for sure man! Eapecially aince you almost got it after that monster ride the other day

I was feeling surprisingly well today. Decided to tack on 18 miles. 200 in the last 10 days.

1 Like

Damn dude! Seriously?

For the kids. I would ride 1,000 miles in a month if it could help even one suffering kid. I’ve actually reconnected with my extended family (it’s been a couple years) trying to drum up donations. My uncle is currently battling stage 4 lymphoma as well so I’m riding in his honor.

I was pretty tired after work, but decided to try and ride hard so i was a little surprised at the results

2 Likes