The Strava thread

Man I saw that one while I was runnin earlier but that dude was a beast, no way I was sayin a word to him lol

1 Like

That’s for sure. I do yoga, but it’s been over a year since I was running regularly. What is star training?

There is not a single man bun on earth that you couldn’t take. Dudes with beards are hard. Dudes with man buns are soft

4 Likes

The side of my calf has been right and achy since I ran Friday. I’m planning on doing an easy three miles (probably walking a bit of I feel like it). But any other suggestions? It’s tender when I poke real hard here and when I walk.

Ugh. Man bun negates all the power of the beard

1 Like

You guys and your hair obsessions!

Where’s @DungeonMaster these days??? Are you all good?

My run didn’t suck today! It was finally kinda fun!

3 Likes

I like this app a lot I feel like it motivates me to go harder every time

2 Likes

I had to lock up the brakes to miss a car. 2 fucking seconds.

2 Likes

Lol. I’m here. Just busy. My wife is nesting, getting ready for the baby, plus the weekends are super busy with the kids. Dont have a ton of time to get on the app.

That being said, looks like your Tibialis Anterior is suffering from some straining/soreness. Ice it up and stretch. You can stretch your Tib Anteriors by sitting back on your feet with your toes pointed backwards. Try it one at a time, you’ll get a better stretch.

You want to keep those loose, because otherwise you could develop shin splints. And those are a beast to deal with.

That sucks but you should be able to get it next time.

Those downtown segments are terrifying. Nothing like bombing down a city street praying a car doesn’t pull out of a parking spot

Some just arent worth it.

Or open a door lol, I saw this poor dude get knocked out cold when I lived in DC like that… I had a dude almost clip me about a month ago. Hr came flying up out of a narrow alley between 2 buildings gone in 60 seconds style like his little Toyota was eleanor herself, never slowed down to check for cars or people.

I stick out towards the middle of the street. These are the ones I have the best chance at so I gotta go for it

It’s good to see you!

1 Like

Thanks. You’ll see all my activity on Strava too. During the week is when I’m most active on the threads. You can see what I’ve been up to on my blog thread

So I look at my notifications and see one for strava that says new activity “wipe me down” with ur av pic beside it…as a result I have listened to this song about 50 times while driving through virginia…

thank you for that sir, I needed some Trill Ent in my life today lol, the young buck et. al. that followed has kept me entertained as well lol

1 Like

I was wondering if anyone was going to pick up on that

1 Like

Haha, yep…soon as I saw it the first thing that popped in my head was “CUZ IM OOOON!”

1 Like

@Jante76 thoughts on GMC bikes? They are at Walmart so I don’t expect the world, but is going to fall apart on me or anything?