The Strava thread

I have been put back in my place lol

Haha. I wouldnt have done that solo!! So youre still the man.

@Englishd saw you joined the half marathon challenge for July. You going to run a 13.1?

you never know. I might walk one lol. I sign up for all of em just in case. Unfortunately my phone broke so I am strava less for the moment

2 Likes

WHAT?! STRAVALESS?!
Da8iiVOVAAA40_L

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s like it didnt happen!

1 Like

screw all of you. I am going to manually enter everything because I know the exact distances of my normal rides.

2 Likes

I can’t do screenshots but I nabbed two KOMS last night

3 Likes

Fuck yeah!!

1 Like

And one more last night

1 Like

Especially with no physical proof…

1 Like

Okay so since this cycling thing seems to be sticking for me I got the Strava App and want to join the fun. My Strava name is Dennios Coza and I have started to follow @DungeonMaster and @Englishd
I have already gone for my ride today so I’ll have to wait til tomorrow. Here I go

2 Likes

Awesome! Welcome. I actually don’t bike. I run. But, fortunately we’re inclusive here.

Go check on Strava. I was using Kays phone. Doing some midnight rides bc its too damn hot during the day

1 Like

I’ve decided to not run this week. I’ve been having some calf and rib problems. Need to get in to my Chiro. Plus, I need more sleep. Going to have a baby soon, so I need to stock up. I will probably still hit the gym though.

1 Like

Is anyone using fitbit? I am only using fitbit currently…

Strava is a smart phone app. It GPS tracks running and cycling. There’s quite a few of us on here.

First ride on the new bike. I was taking it easy until I get comfortable with it

3 Likes

Hey! What are you doing biking?! Cant you see there are people waiting for you to play Evil Apples?

1 Like

Daaamn dude breaking it in is right! What’s your new bike?