The Strava thread

Fuji Newest 3.0 I’m in love.

2 Likes

Just googled it… nice lookin bike! Have you taken it up Adams St. yet?

Not yet, but some of the hills coming back from skaneatles were brutal

1 Like

That’s what’s up brother.
Bike looks good as well.

I have been running alot as of late because some asshat jacked my bike right out my backyard.

Damn, when did that happen?

After my run two days ago.

The sad part is I didn’t even notice til I was out in the yard smoking a cigg. Then my jaw hit the floor. Like wtf!!

I hope whoever jacked me is getting joy out of it though.

Probably out riding with the asshole who took my first bike lol

1 Like

Well hopefully they both ride right off a bridge

1 Like

And then the bikes fall in a boat that takes them back to you guys. And they fall in the water, and a seal bites their nuts off. #karma

1 Like

I walked 3 miles to work and back and then ran a 5k loop when I got home. 15 days sober and headed in the right direction! I don’t have strava anymore, but I’ve used Mapmyrun for a long time! Feel free to follow me on there.

2 Likes

KOM #4. I can almost keep up with @Jante76. Almost.

Daaaaaaamn!! Nice ride dude!! Shit, you should have gotten a heavier bike or something to slow you down.
Get back on that huffy. You’re stealing my thunder!

2 Likes

It was all downhill lol

1 Like

Lies!!! Elevation isnt much different than most of my rides.

1 Like

3 more miles

2 Likes

Put a nice 30 mile ride in last night and explored the northern suburbs.

Bike riding is like going for a burn run minus the pot and gas money

2 Likes

Haven’t posted here in a while, went out for a 5km run and thought 2km in, “why aren’t you doing 10?” So I did 10km.

Phew, first time I’ve covered the distance non stop in a while. I always had excuses, today I had no excuse.

4 Likes

It has been decided. Barring bad weather, or a case of the fuckits, I will be aiming to join the century club this Saturday on the bike.

4 Likes

Orgainzed ride?
You got it man. Especially on the new bike. You knocked out 60 on the huffy. 100 on the nee new bike will feel like 60 on the huffy.

1 Like

What is your goal?

1 Like