The Strava thread

Aaaah. Does not sound like a good time. You dont wanna mess around when you ger knee pain either. Good thing to bail and get it done another day.

I love Strava. Running. Been using it for a year to stay sane. Just stopped booze and pot so hopefully my times will improve. Happy to link up with any Strava runners out there. :+1:

1 Like

Way to run, buddy. And what a great, flat route you found!

Are you able to add if mine is MapMyRun? My name on there is Natalie B

Went on a run todayā€¦hope I can walk tomorrow. :older_woman:

1 Like

Nbd. Half Marathon training should take like 2 months of intense training. You could up it a little every in the very least a 12 week program is a piece of cake.

You guys still have a Strava group? Love to get in on thatā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, @Mephistopheles, I did my normal runs and added one mile per week to my long run, up to 11 miles two weeks prior to the race. I had a really bad cold and survived, only 7 minutes slower than my predicted finish time. Donā€™t train too early and burn out!

1 Like

I recently switched from Strava to the Nike run club app. Is anyone here using it by chance?

I am. You can find me by my name. I like Strava better, but keep using Nike because Iā€™m almost to black level.

Dude your almost to the black level!!! :Bows: sensai

I tried looking you up and there are five people with your name lol.

Try finding me please.
Silas Verona

1 Like

Accepted so fast! You must be out running right now or something! Lol!

Just up and bored. I have been moving all last yearā€™s photos onto the cloud. Been like 4 hours lol

1 Like

Dont feel bad. I barely ran over 10 miles this month. There was so much snow that i couldnt get outside. Aside from that, Jack has been the worst sleeper and has made it very difficult to exercise on a regular basis. Cant wait for spring.

Iā€™ve been barely getting 1 run in a week. The snow is quickly melting, but still has a long way to go.

What do people use as Smart watches?

Iā€™ve got a Fitbit Ionic

My partner has a Garmin Vivoactive3

Iā€™m smart enough without a watch tyvm

2 Likes

Do you have a lot of Hills near you? Sheā€™s currently training for a half marathon fell race. I havenā€™t got the motivation for that

I used to have a Nike Sportwatch, but moved on to just using my phone, since i like to have multiple apps and music on the go.

Time for you to shut the hell up

1 Like