The Strava thread

Stopped keeping track of that long ago.

The addiction withered it away, i guess!

1 Like

Technically that would make me Undead. Basically a Running Vampire.

1 Like

Okay yaā€™ll, I wanna join this Strava. Is it an app? I donā€™t run but I spin so can I use it to track my spinning and walking?

1 Like

Itā€™s an app and I believe you can track both

1 Like

Free app. No need for the premium membership which you have to pay for.

2 Likes

Thanks so much! Do yaā€™ll put your usernames in here so we can see each other in there?

Yeah, I think theyā€™re all up near the start of the thread. People have added though time too.

Just scroll back. All the people who use it regularly are on there.

I finally got on the bike after 6 months of winter. Iā€™m outta shape.

Shout out to @Jante76 for hooking up some parts.

3 Likes

Awesome!!! Glad you got out brutha. Any ride is better than no ride. Just like any day sober is better than any day not sober.

3 Likes

@Englishd fitness will come; just ride and stay strong!!!:muscle:

If your following each other thatā€™ll only get you going in circlesā€¦

3 Likes

More circlesā€¦

1 Like

Better to run in circles than to quit running.

4 Likes

Woohoo, thread located! Hunting folks down shortly lol! :wink:

*ETA - alternately, folks can search for meā€¦Jennifer Lee, same photo. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yes, Iā€™ve downloaded the app but havenā€™t done much with it yet. My name on there is my name, Janis Langford. And, I used the same picture as well. Iā€™ll have to mess around with it and start using itšŸ˜Š

1 Like

Okā€¦you all have convinced me to get back on Strava :smile: . I am warning you, there are some fast ass people around here, so donā€™t expect any KOMs. You can follow me at Kyle Riser on Strava. Keep riding yā€™all!!

2 Likes

You just gotta find those hidden segments lol. I snuck a couple city KOMs in there where the challenge is dodging lights and traffic. @Jante76 has a few.

Thanks @Englishd
I was looking for @Jante76 and @JenLouiseLB but I donā€™t see them in Strava?