The Strava thread

That’s pretty cool you were able to see a difference in power right away. I will definitely look into it. I have just been lazy.

1 Like

How does this work, Jason? You get a set of measurements and transfer them to your bike?

I’m still having drivetrain issues. Shifting from the small chain ring to big, it won’t pick up, the chain slips off and back to the small ring. I just got a tune up, so I’ll head back there first. Dan

Definitely feeling it today, However 3rd best personal records for : 10miles, 15k and 400meters.
I can’t be mad at that. :grinning::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Took a day off and got right back after it again…
Went from 3rd best times, with a rest day to PERSONAL RECORDS!!!

5 Likes

Amazing congrats!!

1 Like

Thank you so much.
You were my inspriation today! :heart:
While I caught two extra hours of sleep, I reawoke to you killing it.

1 Like

Awww shucks :heart:

1 Like

This was by far the most difficult of mornings. I couldn’t really run. My knees and legs just weren’t in it…

1 Like

I took one on Tuesday. Lol

No wonder, you are running :running_man: more miles than I am riding on the bike :smile:

1 Like

Im going to have to agree with Tommy on this one, Silas. You’ve increased your miles dramatically in a short period of time and havent been giving yourself much of a break. I see this a lot in my clinic. If you’re not careful, you’re going to end up with a stress fracture.

2 Likes

Wow.
You ride alot, so I am humbled by that statement.

I understand that Rob. I do. I also am woefully aware that bones can only handle a 10% increase in mileage from the previous week. So while I jumped from the 5 1/2 mile range to the 12mile range. I plan to stay at around 12 miles for another week til I’m acclimated, then increase afterwards depends on how my body feels over all.

1 Like

You should look up a marathon training schedule. My mom uses one for long distance running

I take it your mom is a long distance runner! That’s freaking bad ass.
I’ll start looking into it

1 Like

She’s run 11 marathons, but will only do up to 18 miles these days. Didn’t start running until she was in her 50s

2 Likes

Til her 50’s!! Holy hell!!
That is one tough woman. A true inspiration. Like damn!! :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:
Makes me want to get down on my knees “Wayne’s world” style and say “I’m not worthy” lmao

That was Wednesday :wink:

Oh, that’s right because we both took the day off :joy:

1 Like

Today was fucking tough…

Then I saw this.

I couldn’t fucking believe it!!!

4 Likes