The Strava thread

Understandable! We all get busy. Looking forward to seeing you on there!

That’s awesome.
I’m going to have to do some research on gaits because I’m unfamiliar. ( I know it’s how we walk, but not much further than that.)

Running in the snow sounds fun. During the tappering off of winter here I went on a lot of long bike rides in the snow. It’s become something I really enjoy.

Riding in the snow is not great…

No… no, it’s not.

I’m a chiropractor. I analyze people’s gaits all day long, while in public, watching people on the side of the road, at the gym… etc.

The run I went on was early in the day, snow still falling. Fresh powder. No one was brave enough to venture out, I guess, because on my way back mine was the only pair of footprints in the snow. Anyway, it was cool to see my responses to the grade and surface I ran on.

You can probably go to a running store, if it’s a good one, and have them record your gait. They could slow it down and give you running recommendations.

Im soooo bad at running. My wifes the runner in the family.
Hopefully the weather and time cooperate so i can get a quick ride in tomorrow.

The only bad runners are the ones that don’t run at all.

There’s this big orange ball in the sky. I don’t have any idea what it is, but it seems to be slowly drifting west. I think I’m going to hop on the bike and chase it.

Keep going. Maybe you’ll make it to Washington with enough motivation!

It’s a meteor!!! Don’t be fooled!!!

You’ve been waiting!

I made it as far as a meeting.

Far enough!

Hills are the bike riders natural enemy

I thought joggers were the bikers natural enemy lmao. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m going to say that wind is the runners natural enemy!

Wind is the natural enemy of dudes who like to piss outside

Lmao
I just laughed so hard at this it woke my cat up

Does anyone use Strava premium? I want to see what’s in my damn trophy case, but I’m not sure if I want to pay