The Strava thread

That’s my guy!!!

1 Like

So close, kinda. This was the end of my ride. I will get this KOM eventually.

1 Like

Damn! Nice work. You can definitely get that one.

2nd and 6th. Not bad for rocking a busted ass Huffy lol. Getting s new bike soon.

1 Like

So I’m going to throw this out there bc you seem like someone in the know. I’m going to have like $300 to spend on a bike. Obviously I can’t go top end or anything, but I want something newer than what I have. I ride kinda rough, shifting a lot, going over curbs to dodge cars and otherwise so I’m not sure a straight road bike is the answer. Plus I have dreams of actually doing trail rides at some point.

Suggestions? Tips? Don’t bother cuz I won’t get anything nice?

1 Like

Na man. You should be able to get something with 300. Used is your best bet. Let me think about it.
Remind me tomorroq though, i have a ton of shit going on so ill probably forget knowing me.

3 Likes

Oh, trust me. This will be a hot topic in the coming weeks.

1 Like

Tried to run finally. Calf wasn’t healed at all. Got one mile in and now I can barely walk.

2 Likes

Ouch. That sucks, bro.

Sounds awesome! @scarletclover

Are you on Strava? What’s your username? I’ll add you

Well, after some garbage weather and some other family stuff i couldnt avoid i finally got some riding in.
Even did a practice criterium, and will be pinning a number on to do a couple of masters races this weekend. First races in over 4 years. Hopefully i can hang on!!

4 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like

Ugh. Bike down. Again. Blew a tire 7 miles from home on my way to sponsors. It happened in front of Midas, where a friend from the program just happened to be getting her SUV fixed so she drove me to my sponsor’s house with my bike. We went over the 2nd step. Tell me that’s not God working in my life. I dare you.

5 Likes

You should just carry a patch kit on you.

This is beyond patch kit lol. The tire was threadbare. I basically shredded it lol. I knew it was going to happen. I just didn’t have the money to fix it at the time so I decided to get as many miles as I could

1 Like

Yeah, that would take a serious patch to fix, I guess.

A cool 71 miles this week.

4 Likes

Ima like, 71 miles?! Holy crap, Batman! This dudes feet were made for walking.

2 Likes

Pretty happy bout it myself lol. Gonna need some new shoes soon.

2 Likes