The Stupid Polls thread (Part 1)

Hahahahahaa

11 Likes

8 Likes

I honestly agree. :laughing: My stomach is rolling just thinking about what could be waiting in that wrapper. But the community has spoken and I shall provide. :rofl:

6 Likes

The brave one returned and agreed to open the package in question.

Honestly I was surprised that the chocolate hadn’t bloomed more. Not sure what that says about KitKats… :thinking: The wafers inside were super dry and crumbled. But no mold or other nasty surprises.

I didnt smell closely, but from where I was, I didnt smell anything, and no we didn’t taste it. :laughing:

18 Likes

Eww.
That’s like someone who can have a bottle of wine for 21 years and never drink it! A chocolate bar would never survive for that long in my household.

4 Likes

Doesn’t look that baf. Honestly, I would have tasted it. :rofl:

7 Likes

I’m surprised it doesn’t look worse. I guess I was expecting it to be very discolored and moldy. I like kit kats but now I’ll never look at them the same.

6 Likes

I was expecting it to be moldy and super nasty too. :laughing: Now I’m wondering if maybe I should never eat one again. :rofl:

@HoofHearted You, sir, are a brave man. :+1:

@Kareness If it had been a high end chocolate, it wouldn’t have lasted, but I’m kind of a food snob :sweat: I’m far less tempted if it’s just the standered run of the mill chocolate bar. Though it’s kind of funny how I kept it this long. I think I completely forgot about it because we flew back 9/9/01 (two days before 9/11), and some stuff just fell by the wayside for a bit.

4 Likes

Which is safer to eat?

• 21 year old KitKat
  • 21 year old McDonald’s cheeseburger

0 voters

1 Like

Talk about being between a rock and a hard place. That choice really feels like a roll of the dice :grimacing:

4 Likes

People born in 1974 :tiger2:

5 Likes

Justification and denial are skills used by normies as well as us, apparently.

4 Likes

I’d trust the KitKat before McDonalds lol

5 Likes

Says a lot about how dead it was already 21 years ago. Cool experiment. Fascinating. I like it.

As far as I know there is no such thing as expiry date for food here anymore. It’s best before. Trust our senses more it is.

4 Likes

Exactly that! I used to consciously tell myself, “that isn’t real food,” when I would go shopping or see a fast food place. I don’t know how I got out of the habit, but I think I need to take it back up.

3 Likes

In your entire life, do you reckon you’ve…

• Gone up more stairs
  • Gone down more stairs
  • Completely even

0 voters

Seriously? Aluminium foil is like the worst for the planet and it’s so unnecessary in most cases. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Definately up. I used to love playing on a slide and helter skelter as a kid. :+1:

2 Likes

I worked on the 6th floor for several years and the fire alarm would go off whenever someone made toast so we had to evacuate down the stairs. I think down is in the lead! :smile:

3 Likes