The Stupid Polls thread (Part 1)

I don’t even know what you are talking about :rofl: I vote for being part of the audience :nerd_face:

4 Likes

If for game purposes I would definitely be playing both sides of the fence, and wouldn’t have no problem sneakily blindsiding other people. Now if you were using thisl poll as a metaphor for real life. I’d be in the normal survivor category.

3 Likes

I don’t even know there is a show, had to google it :grin:
And audience for me is always the funniest place :disguised_face::face_with_monocle::nerd_face::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I love this show :joy: I want to be the bossy captain but don’t want to be voted off so I’d be team player even if I had to bite my tongue to get to the end

5 Likes

I could never stand watching Survivor. It’s not a wilderness survival show, in spite of the exotic locations. It’s a political gameshow of survival. I’d do terrible at this show. I’d be the leader that tries to get everyone to cooperate and succeed, then people would stab me in the back.

7 Likes

Thought it was a light purple flower. SMH. Can’t unsee it. :joy:

2 Likes

Why thank you. That’s yours truly, It was chilly the other morning.:wink:

2 Likes

Now this one’s badass. :+1:

2 Likes

Somewhat of a chameleon apparently. :joy:. See that, you would dominate in the game survivor. :wink:

3 Likes

Oof i am called out :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t believe I missed your comment! We would be the best alliance!

1 Like

I know I’m almost a month late, but I’m actively trying not to be a hermit anymore. :laughing:

I have managed our finances for the last 20 years, even if maybe there was a period of time that I shouldn’t have. I have always made sure that he knew where to look if he wanted to see what was going on, though he’s generally not interested. Any big money issues I would make sure to discuss with him so that he was included in the discussion, even if he would have been fine with me just making the decisions.

We have the main account, where all joint money goes, and then we each have a personal account. We each get a monthly allowance to spend on whatever we want, no questions asked, and if we want more then it’s up to us to find a second job or whatever. It creates a barrier against either of us just up and spending household funds on our own wants and possibly causing conflict.

My degree is in finance, and we both also highly value having as little debt as possible, so that makes things a little easier. I know he would take them over if I asked him to, but he enjoys the hands off role.

6 Likes

They way my dog and I fart…wouldn’t even notice it

5 Likes

This cracked me up :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

As humans become smell-blind after short time, the question is hillarious! All those uuuuuuugly smells :rofl:
Are we granted to go to heaven after a 5 day bath in stink? Will we not stink further in heaven? Do we suffer stinky smell alone? So many questions … :grin::grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

oh this is great! Heaven doesn’t allow stinky bääähhhh in and offers de-stinking :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:
I have a picture of me singing and dancing in the rain, rubbing myself off all the uuuuhhhhggghhh :dancer:
More questions: Do they control that you really are fresh & clean and make sure don’t bring stinky to heaven? Do we get fluffy towels? Will there be a welcome massage? Is there a quarantaine sector before entering heavenly heaven?
I love your polls :hugs::heart:

3 Likes

I doubt its mine…just gotta be the choice i would have the best chance with

2 Likes

We’re gonna find out who never watched the Neverending Story😉

8 Likes

Is it bad that I want a house elf? I mean, I wouldn’t want him to be a slave or anything. He’d just work for me and do all the chores.

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I choose dobby too! I was like I want a built in friend that does house stuff

6 Likes

I chose gremlin. I have 3 dogs, I’m not bringing anything else into the house that sheds.

7 Likes