The Stupid Polls thread (Part 1)

Clocks moving forward:

• Awesome
  • Stupid
  • Don’t care

0 voters

7 Likes

I wish we didn’t move clocks at all but I prefer this clock move over the fall back.

7 Likes

If we could always just fall back, life would be so much easier!

5 Likes

Would you rather:

• Know when you were going to die?
  • Know how you were going to die?

0 voters

2 Likes

Neither. But then I cannot participate. Ahhhhhh, well it reflects my life. Okay, I will pick one :see_no_evil:

Edit: cannot decide :scream:

7 Likes

If I knew how, I’d be thinking its gonna happen all the time, “this is it!” - like on Hot Tub Time Machine and the one armed guy.

6 Likes

This is really stupid… hopefully the house will take up the bill that passed in the senate (98-0) and end this madness in the US.

3 Likes

If you know how you could maybe buy yourself more time :timer_clock:.

1 Like

Layne Staley, poor devil :heart:

2 Likes

What should I make my boys for breakfast?

• Waffles
  • Pancakes
  • Breakfast burritos
  • Oatmeal
  • Other? You tell me

0 voters

1 Like

When I first got sober, Sunday morning waffles were a special way for me to make amends to my kids for the neglect I’d exhibited while drinking.

5 Likes

Waffles seeming like a good option this morning. So far I only have one awake kid.

3 Likes

Personally I hate how I always mess up the first pancake and never did learn how to flip them effortlessly, so waffles all the way!

5 Likes

Yes!!!

1 Like

My daughter’s middle name is Layne, named after him. Her first name is Penny, so she also got a Beatles thing going on too!

8 Likes

Waffle breakfast sandwiches :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I didn’t know that about the Layne part of her name! Beautiful tribute. I love it.

3 Likes

Who makes whatever breakfast for me??? I also want a pancake waffle burrito breakfast!!! :grin::wink:

5 Likes

Omg pancake waffle burrito…:flushed: not sure how I feel about that! I wish I could cook you breakfast! I’d be there in a heartbeat.

3 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I love all 3 dishes :wink:

2 Likes