Things kids say/do

Kids say/do some pretty funny/quirky/odd/silly things. I had written a few down because I forget what he says sometimes, but thought I’d start a thread. So feel free to join in. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

The other day I was using the washroom in our ensuite bathroom (no door :flushed:). My little man comes barging in (he’s 4). He’s got two hands pulling down his undies.
Him: “Look mummy! Look how big my penis is right now!”
Me: “That’s great, buddy. Can you go finish your breakfast while mummy uses the potty please?”

10 Likes

My older sister was staying with my younger sister and her 2 kids. It was bed time, and my younger sister asked her kids to go and say good night to Auntie. My nephew came out naked (also 4) and said to auntie: “my penis says goodnight”!!!

3 Likes

Blowing his nose: “Mummy I can’t get the boogie out. Maybe it’s resting”. A few minutes later he comes over to me, passes me something. It’s a boogie. “Here mum. He was done sleeping”.

My daughter loves taking her poopy diapers off if we don’t catch it in time. We’ve really ramped up the potty training.

4 Likes

Lol sounds messy. Fortunately I managed to not experience this. And only one blowout I think. But I never imagined a tiny human could have such monster poops. He’s proud of them. So is my hubby, oddly enough (proud of his own AND his son’s) :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Had a blowout a Target once. Had to buy a new outfit on the spot

6 Likes

This is the worst! I have 18 month old twins and I cant wait til potty training starts haha.

1 Like

When my daughter was 3 (she’s 17 now), she woke up one morning, went straight to the window of our apartment, looked outside, turned around and walking away said, “I guess dreams don’t come true.”

5 Likes

I was cleaning horse pens with my son and wife. He was 7 at the time. I asked him to get the grain and medications ready for my horse. I began giving him instructions and he interrupts me and says "Dad, this isn’t my first rodeo! I know what I’m doing. " :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

My missus to my little girl…

Do you want cooked dinners or packed lunch when you start big school?
Mummy… Yes… Who’s the chef?
I don’t know babe sorry (trying not too laugh)
Packed lunch then please mummy!

#Diva :laughing:

6 Likes

I can think of no less than 22 worst places for that happen lol

1 Like

When I worked in preschool a boy said to me “boys have willys dont they?and daddies have willys, my mummy doesnt have a willy she has a beard!”

6 Likes

:rofl: my little girl said that once on a crowded bus, whys that lady got a beard like you daddy? Erm… Amongst a few bits of sniggering behind me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes