Things that piss you off

People that pout,like children

7 Likes

When adults do this

6 Likes

There’s a whole “pet peeves” thread you should check out, this would fit in perfectly lol

3 Likes

A safe place to vent things that annoy or frustrates us :joy:

1 Like

I get frustrated when people are irritated by my positive attitude. Then I realize that those negative people are ill and I try to empathize with them.

9 Likes

Stop looking on the bright side of things! :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll tone it down😂

3 Likes

People with no patience

3 Likes

Amen! I used to then tame it down but now I say eff that shit lol. I am who I am, theres way worse things I could be! :grin: Positivity rules!!!

1 Like

Thanks. I agree! It had me bummed for a few days cos I could feel some nasty vibes from a couple women in AA, but I brushed it off and continued on my chipper way😂.

1 Like

You spot it, you got it! Mirrors come in all shapes and sizes.

3 Likes

I piss myself off most days yup

8 Likes

But you’re our sweet lil Southern Belle,:hugs::kissing_heart:

1 Like

I got yall fooled heh

2 Likes

I know it’s my own fault, but I really hate it when friends dismiss it when I say I’m giving up the booze… Like I know the don’t believe me cos Ive relapsed so many times but it just disheartens me when they dismiss it rather than encourage me

3 Likes

Tailgaters!!! OMG!!!

2 Likes

People that interrupt you when you’re in the middle of a conversation. My mother in law, and sister in law both do it. How freaking RUDE!!

4 Likes

All drivers.

5 Likes

Yeah… Like Jonathan Edward. Or the anomoly of when you bend down to pick something but miss 3 times like some kind of wanky twitch but always get it on the 4th attempt. Thats a piss take.

3 Likes

Clemson fans lol

1 Like