Third day Clean

I just got this app. Today is my third day clean, I feel like shit but happy I haven’t used.

11 Likes

Stay with it, it gets better! Glad you’re here

2 Likes

I’m an alcoholic and I drink every day I feel like shit I don’t know why I do this to myself stay strong buddy

2 Likes

If you can do 3 days you can do a lot more! Congrats on making the choice of better health. Welcome!

2 Likes

Hi @Daisymae. Its great to have you on here and three days is great. Enjoy your sober adventure.

2 Likes

Welcome Daisy.

2 Likes

Welcome, congratulations on making the decision to better your life :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi daisymae welcome. This is day 3 for me too. :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome. For me day 3 & 4 have been the hardest so far (on day 8 now), keep at it, the support here is really good so if you ever feel like using post here first, it is a good distraction and we understand you.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @Daisymae. Well done on getting to three days as time goes on you will feel better and then you will wake up in a morning feeling awesome. I’ve had this app around a week or so and I truly think it’s a godsend. :grin:

3 Likes

Nice job on your 3 days!! Keep at it!

1 Like

Amazing job making it to 3 days! That turns into 30 days and then 300 days real quick! I am so proud of you. Keep up the great work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still clean. Struggling but clean.

Thank you. You can do it too

How’s it going?

Just know that it’s worth it. You will have a much better and happier life clean and you deserve some happiness :grin:. That’s what I tell myself when I’m struggling. Feel free to message me if you need to, a problem shared is a problem halved etc​:+1:

Welcome Daisy! Congratulations! Keep it going I promise it will get much better.

I had to restart again yesterday so a day and a half now. :frowning:. Well done you’re doing really well.