This is how long I've been sober for and my milestone is coming up

I’m 87 days Sober. No alcohol for me.
My sobriety date is November 11, 2022.
On Tuesday February 7, 2023 I will be reaching my 90 day milestone. I can’t wait because then
I will be 90 days Sober. I’ve been waiting to reach the 90 day milestone mark. I mean I just kept on relapsing. But now I think, no I know I will make that 90 day milestone day/mark.
Date: February 4, 2023
Time: 7:20AM

23 Likes

Welcome to TS and congrats on your freedom from alcohol!

4 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate it

1 Like

Welcome! This community saved my life. I hope it helps you with your journey.

4 Likes

Thank you and I hope I can stay sober.

1 Like

Congrats on approaching three months sober!

1 Like

You can do it! Congratulations. I will be 5months on the 10th. This is the longest I’ve had for 16yrs. I am a chronic relapser. I’m now finally feeling free. I have to stay strong and love myself.

1 Like

Stay calm and keep up adding those days.
90 is great, but what about the triple digits :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Jennifer.A Keep going! Glad to see you here and posting.

I am not far behind you. My date is 11/14/22. Also chronic relapser. This time I spent a week in the hospital for pancreatitis and on a phenobarbital taper. The withdrawals were so so bad and I was so sick all the time. I was constantly in a state of trying to cut down and withdrawing. After a week in the hospital I experienced waking up in the morning not shaking. For the first time in years. I knew something was different this time. I thought to myself if I pick up again, it’d be the same as walking myself into a trap knowing another escape may not be possible. And I don’t want to be trapped anymore. Its been rough though. These milestones didn’t come easy. For me it really and truly is one day at a time. Whether I’m 10 days or 10 years it has to be one day at a time. I am terrified of relapsing so this approach has helped me immensely. Whatever you are finding that is working for you, stay with it. You may encounter people who don’t like your approach. Maybe your approach didn’t work for them. Maybe they think you should find a new approach. Ignore this. As well meaning it may seem, ignore it. This is your journey. Proud of you for 90 days. Stay strong :heart:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Congrats :fireworks:

That is fantastic!!! Congratulations on your 15 months!!! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you, Sassy!

1 Like