Three digits!

I MADE IT TO TRIPLE DIGITS TODAY!!! :heart::heart::heart: I haven’t been sober this long (pregnancy not included) in many years!

And lots of you know, I like the second setting too :rofl:

WOOOHOOO!!!

34 Likes

Way to fucking go rebarka, you’re doin awesome

2 Likes

Thank you Dutchie!!! Can’t do this without help :grin:

1 Like

Wow you deserve that number.
I hope celebrate with cake or doughnuts !

3 Likes

How wonderful!! Congratulations on your 100!!

1 Like

That is amazing congrats!! I’m not too far behind you :slightly_smiling_face:

It feels so amazing, doesn’t it??

2 Likes

HA HA!!! LOVE IT :smile:!!! Thank you!!!

Thank you Sassy!!! YAY!!!

1 Like

AMAZING!!! Love love love it!!! Congrats on your achievements too!!! :smile:

1 Like

Look at you go! Yay yay yay! That does it - we all get the day off work to revel in your (and our) sobriety :laughing: :relaxed: :orange_heart:

1 Like

@M-be-free49 OMG!!! That’s the BEST EVER!!! YES! Sober party at my house!!! AMERICAN DONUTS FOR EVERYBODY!!!

1 Like

What a wonderful accomplishment. I don’t know you yet I am so proud and happy for your milestone. Congratulations

2 Likes

Thank you Sandi! :smile:

wow, great job !! I can’t wait to get back to that.
my previous record was about 125 days, and I’m looking to beat that too… in about 3 months !
(sigh)
Oh well… in any event, congratulations on triple digits.

1 Like

Hey hey now @anon27700620 you are acting like this is my first time at the rodeo!!! :wink: I laugh on the Zoom meeting with the peeps how one time I abstained for A MONTH one time (of many) because I wanted to see the end of a show that I kept missing from passing out!!! LOL! I think about that and laugh and say to myself WTF??? LOL! You got this!! Change the mindset, change the life :heart: We can do this till we meet the maker!!! Thank you and big hugs!!!

1 Like

i had to rewatch the last few episodes of a series so that I could be up to speed with the new season… I don’t think that I ever passed out, but I must have been pretty pissed so as not to remember even watching the programme !
Anyway, I’m sober and up to speed now…

1 Like

Symbolism to life eh? We are up to speed now LOVE IT!!!

1 Like

Hmmmmm, that was perhaps a bad choice of words on my part !!!
:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

@Ravikamor
So happy for ya. Love to see it.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Wow congratulations! :tada:

1 Like