Three hundo

Me and my sober twin @anon2074485 hit 300 today. I am pretty excited for that for some reason. Im not sure why this first year has so much meaning, but it does. Well, once i get to 365. Im definitely happy to keep the sober train rolling along.

31 Likes

Well done to the both of you @Jante76 and @anon2074485 … keep it going and push past a year :grin:

3 Likes

That’s amazing. Congrats to the both of you! :slight_smile:️

1 Like

Congrats. That is huge!

2 Likes

And soon we’ll hit one sober year together :muscle:

14 Likes

Heeeelllll yeah! Choo choo!

Ya’ll got 19 days on me, dont ever let me catch you!

3 Likes

Congratulations to you both @Jante76 and @Kintsugi this is amazing.

4 Likes

Woot woot you two @Jante76 and @anon2074485!!! You guys are so inspiring, thank you for paving the way and helping those of us behind you.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Jante76 and @anon2074485! 300 days is positively amazing. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

I’m sober twins with you guys too then!!! I don’t keep as close a track on days lately…but knowing that this was going to pop up today made me feel super proud…I’m so happy to be on this journey with all of you fine people!! I think @anon61112164 might be around the same if not the same day as all us???

7 Likes

Awesome!! Congratulations to you too then!!!

Whoooo hoooo! Thanks for lasting the trail, friends!

1 Like

Sober triplets or quadruplets :slight_smile:️ How neat is that.

3 Likes

Congrats to all of yall! Keep it going one day at a time.

1 Like

I got the lead man, im not giving it up :wink:

1 Like

And I feel proud to be a part of yours❤️

1 Like

@Jante76, @anon2074485, and @ely83 - what rock stars y’all are! You have inspired me since day 1 on this forum. 300 days ain’t no joke. Congratulations, cool cats. You guys are fabulous sober super heroes.:hugs:

1 Like

I don’t mind being the trailer my man. Keep showing me how to stack those days!

1 Like

Getting, and staying, sober one day at a time.

I want a sober twin :cry:

3 Likes

Me too! It’s a great feeling :blush:

1 Like