Three whole months

I can’t believe I have gone 90 days without a drink… I owe it to my a.a friends and everyone in the forum for listening to my ramblings and to everyone who actually believed in me for once in my life.
My cravings have not gone away by any means but believe it when people say it’s one day at a time because it really is. I have definitely had some challenging days as well as some great ones.
There’s truly more to life than just getting drunk

30 Likes

Well done fella if you have gone this far you will have no probs going all the way keep up the good work mate

2 Likes

That’s fantastic @Steve92 Well done! :tada: :tada: :rainbow:

Keep it going, you’ve totally got this!!! :muscle:

2 Likes

:gift: :fireworks: It works!! @Steve92 :stuck_out_tongue: Congrats on 3 months…90 days (one day at a time)… 2160 hours… 129600 minutes…7776000 seconds :boom:

4 Likes

Good work!

2 Likes

woohoo!! That’s amazing! I hope you are very proud and treat yourself to something special today. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congrats man, inspiring stuff for people like me. Keep it up.

1 Like

Congrats mate keep up the good work :muscle:

1 Like

Well done Steve!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Brilliant achievement, here’s to the next 90!

2 Likes

Your ramblings are the best! :smile: :wink:

Seriously congrats on 90 days, that’s kick ass. Also awesome that you stayed strong even with the relationship issues. You are truly an inspiration and I look forward to more sushi pics!!! :bento: :tea:

3 Likes

Way to go my dude! Sorry I haven’t been around much for support.

1 Like

Yeah what the hell @alpine_1975

Oh whoops, I’m not @Steve92 lol.

Also, miiiiss you! :smile:

3 Likes

Some of those 90 days have been hard-earned Steve, and we on this forum know, because even though you’ve been dealing with getting a job, relationship issues and staying sober, you’ve also been here constantly for all of us when we’ve been lapsing, relapsing or having doubts about whether we could do it.
People like yourself are the heart of this community. Here’s to your next 90!

5 Likes

Congrats man. I hope you did something really awesome for yourself today!!

3 Likes

That’s really great, congrats! I know it hans’t been easy.

1 Like

Wow so happy to read this update from you, I know you have had some rough days in between and SO PROUD that you have stayed sober! :blush:

@Steve92 Well done buddy, I’m proud of you. I’ve just clicked 4 months today and I feel great. You will continue to improve and your cravings will ease. Have a big pat on the back from me, Mike.

1 Like

full ahead steve, 120 looming

1 Like